~1~ Wake up

His POV

I woke up at 4.12 am this night, she woke up. I felt it. I knew I was right when I heard the words WAKE UP in my head. I turned around ignoring the words WAKE UP over and over again and fell asleep again.

Her POV

It was 4.12 am when I woke up, weird time. Ordinarily, I didn't wake up so early. But this time it was like I HAD TO, like someone else on this world just woke me up and was waiting for me. It actually kind of freaked me out, cause why should someone wait for ME?! And HOW on earth could that person wake me up? So many thoughts were going through my head. I decided to go to sleep again... But the words WAKE UP wouldn't get out of my head. I closed my eyes again, WAKE UP. After a few times I thought I was driving myself crazy.

...............................................................

A few hours later I woke up again now it was 8.15 am. Better, I thought. But I had not sleep well, after I woke up the words WAKE UP weren't going away. When I finally fell asleep I did dream about waking up.. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just don't get it. Why was I dreaming about waking up? Why did I hear the words WAKE UP over and over in my head? "RAVEN!!!, are you coming downstairs???!", screams my mom to me. "YES", I answer irritated. I actually don't want to go down. To many questions in my head, it was driving me crazy. "It was just a dream", I told myself walking down the stairs. My mother was sitting at the table, making breakfast. I sat down and began to eat. "Hello, wake up! Do you even listen to what I'm saying?!", my mom asked angry. Shocked I looked up. "Err, sorry..", I said. "You seriously have to wake up, Raven!", said my mom. That was it, I didn't want to hear the words wake up one more time. "I'M DONE", I screamed. My mother looked confused and I was scared of myself and the words. I didn't want to explain so I just ran upstairs again. I fell crying on my bed, hearing in my head I had to WAKE UP..

...WAKE UP...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so this is the first real chapter :) I hope you like it. Raven is really confused right now, the name of "him" is still a secret :P byea

-Romy