~6~ The Hospital

His POV

Beep... Beep... Beep... I listen to her heartbeat through the equipment. When I found her unconscious in her house, I got sooo angry with her mom. She just sat there laughing looking at Raven, doing freaking NOTHING! I run up to her took my knife and stabbed her in the chest. I killed Raven's mother... I shook Raven, told her to wake up. But she didn't do it. After a few minutes I was crying. I called 911 and said my girlfriend wouldn't wake up and her mother was dead. And okay she's not my girlfriend, but I just said it. A ambulance came and they took her to the hospital. They told me that I could come with her. In the ambulance they asked her name. Raven Underwood, I had told them. It's four days from then and she still didn't wake up... Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep... I start crying again, I'll give everything just to save my little Raven... Wait, what? She isn't mine.. But I want that, but it just can't. Beep... Beep... "UHHGG FREAKING SHUT UP WITH YOUR BEEP JUST WAKE UP! ", I know screaming wouldn't help but it feels Bette than cry. "Sur can you be more quiet? ", asks someone who just walked by. I sigh. "Yes", I whisper. A doctor walks in, he starts looking at her and yeah I don't know what he's looking at. The only thing I know is she's still unconscious and I love her and want her to wake up. I also know I killed her mother and I said she was dead by time I arrived... I feel guilty for that. But her mom tortured her, she had to be dead right? Beep... Beep... Beep... I want to hear her voice and her real heartbeat not this stupid beeps.
I go sit next to her and strike her hair and her cheek. "O darling, you'll be okay".
More to convince myself she's gonna be okay ...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Eay guys sorry it's short but I HAVE to go to school now. First day of my last year in secondary school. Hope I'm gonna make it. All of you success in new school year whatever year you're in. That wasn't a right sentence, was it? Nah, anyway gotta go :)

- Romy

Ps. Yup I wrote this at 7.23 am. Now I REALLY have to go first class: English

2nd - Romy XD