~7~ Finally

His POV

Seconds seemed like minutes, minutes seemed like hours, hours seemed like days, days seemed like weeks... The time was going to slow. I was tired of waiting for her to wake up. She was unconscious for 17 days now. But it seemed like a year. Her doctor said she could up every second by now. That her body was healthy enough to wake up. So I kept waiting. Finally at 3.26 am. her eyes flutter. She woke up. I wanted to stand up to get a doctor. "Please, stay", she whispered. Her voice was weak and trembled. I sat down again. Looking at her.

Raven's POV

He just sat there, I was fighting my tears. I didn't want to cry yet. I felt them become wet and turned my head. "Darling, it's okay to cry", I heard his voice say. Without knowing how, that was the moment I broke down crying. His hand stroke my hair away. "What happened? Why am I here? Why are you here? Who are you, you never told me? I'm so stupid!". Too many questions he didn't answer. He just looked at me and I knew he was keeping something from me. "TELL ME! Please.. tell me", I cried. "Err.. your mom.. she kind of died", he said. I didn't know what to say.

His POV

She looked at me. I felt uncomfortable. "Well... actually... I went insane when she didn't do anything when you went unconscious and didn't wake up... I stabbed her... I DIDN'T MEAN TO KILL HER RAVEN! I didn't I'm so sorry..", by the time I said it I was crying, ashamed of what I did. Raven didn't say anything and that scared me. She didn't hit me or scream at me, she didn't even cry anymore.

Raven's POV

He killed my mother.. This should hurt me, shouldn't it? It didn't, I just felt free. She couldn't hit me anymore. He was crying he thought I did care and hated him. "Thanks now I'm free...", I said quietly...

Not what he expected...