~3~ Hate... ME

Raven's POV

Why did I even try it? I'm not worth it, I'm the stupidest person on earth. Mom is right and nobody would miss me. Nobody knows that I exist. I slowly get up and walk to the bathroom. I look into the mirror, I'm ugly.. I pick up a razor and cut my wrist once. I HATE ME! I cut a second time. You know what I don't even care. I cut for the third time in my wrist and see blood's running down and dripping on the floor. Tears rolling down my face. Nobody cares about me, I'm ugly, stupid, dumb, thick, etcetera.. Why not kill myself? I f*cking hate myself. I pick the razor up for the last time, the last time I can even pick something up.. "Nobody cares about me", I whisper. "I do", someone says behind me...

His POV

She just stood there.. With a razor in her hand, crying, shaking.. Her wrist was bleeding... And she was going to kill her self. I just couldn't let that happen. "I do", I said when she whispered nobody cared about her. She looked shocked and confused. "H-how di-did you come i-in here??", she asks she sounded afraid.. "Errr.. just..", I didn't know what to say. I couldn't explain it already, I never could explain it if I did she had to die.. Again. "I just did and remember I care about you, don't take your life if someone does I AM, okay? Understood that?", I said a bit rude. "K-key". "Now I can't say you anything, see ya soon, darling", I said and just jumped out of a window.

Raven's POV

That boy... He was freaking me out.. That voice.. It was the same as in my dream.. The only different, I could see his face.. Those green eyes, I just DROWNED in them. And then his hair.. It was black, like mine. And his smile.. It was judging me, smiling at me and at the same time his face stood like I was worrying about me. I felt a weird feeling in my stomach it did hurt and was lovely at the same time...
I thought of the boy the whole day, I slowly got lost in my mind...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Awwh Raven's seriously depressed, but that boy... Well you'll soon find out what Raven feels for him, orrr maybe not ;P

Whoah third chapter for today o_O

Love you

- Romy