Chapter 7

Your POV
"HEY ANNA WE NEED YOU AT TABLE 4" Some man yelled. Camila and I quickly jumped away from each other as we heard the loud voice. The waitress groaned, I guess she's Anna, and walked off.

"I I I uh need t to go to the b bathroom" I stuttered before running off. Once I reach the bathroom I leant over the sink and looked at myself in the mirror while running my hand through my hair. I almost kissed Camila. Those words kept repeating in my head over and over. Is it bad that I actually kinda wanted to kiss her? No it's not bad cause you like her.

Camila's POV
What the hell just happened? I almost kissed Y/N that's what happened and I wanted to. If that guy would've never shouted then I would've and it may of led to something more. But now Y/N ran off and now it's going to be awkward. "What the hell was that?" Dinah said as soon as she saw Y/N disappear in to the bathroom. I just shook my head, not being able to form words.

"Mila, you almost kissed her" Normani said like I didn't know.

"I know that" I replied still wide eyed and looking at the empty spot that Y/N occupied.

"Mila, it's now or never, either it's awkward for the rest of your lives or you ask her out right now cause I know for a fact she wanted to kiss you as much as you wanted to kiss her" Lauren said. I stayed quiet for a moment.

"How do you know that?" I asked confused.

"It's all in the eyes" Lauren quickly replied.

"Go get your girl" Ally said. I quickly jumped up and ran to the bathroom where Y/N said she was. I slowly opened the door to see Y/N standing with her head hung over the sink.

"Uh hi" I said quietly but loud enough to make Y/N jump a little. When she looked up at me she relaxed a little.

"I thought you were that stupid waitress" she laughed a little making me do the same as I quietly approached her. "I was just about to come back, there was no need for you to come and get me" Y/N said. She was about to pass me when I grabbed her wrist making her turn around.

"Wait" I said quietly. Y/N slowly turned around and looked at me. "I need to tell you something" I added.

"Is everything alright?" She said while turning to fully face me and taking both my hands in hers. I nodded slowly.

"Yeah, it's just" I started. Man this is gonna be harder than I thought. "Well Y/N, I've been wanting to tell you this for a while now and I'm not quite sure how. You make me feel something Y/N" I started. "I'd never experienced this feeling before so at first I didn't know what it was, I thought that maybe it was just me being happy but then I realised that maybe I might have a slight crush on you" I looked to meet Y/N's gaze but I didn't see anything but care and happiness in her eyes which pushed me to keep going. "I thought maybe it was me getting confused with my feeling for you as a friend and feeling for you as something more. I tired to push it away but every time I tried you would say or doing something that made it come back stronger than before and I guess what I'm trying to say is, well, I like you Y/N, as more than a friend, I honestly didn't want to tell you in a bathroom but I guess now was a better time than ever, I know that this is probably a lot to take in and we haven't really known each other for that long but I really like you Y/N" I finished. I looked into her eyes and was confused at what I found, something different was there but I didn't quite know what it was.

"I uh I like you to" Y/N replied. I sighed. I knew she didn't like me like that. "I mean I like you, like a lot, more than a friend" Y/N added. I couldn't stop a smile forming on my face. I haven't smiled this big since, I don't know when. Y/N was smiling to. We just stared at each other for a while. It wasn't awkward. It was the kind of silence that I like. "So what now?" Y/N asked. I laughed slightly.

"To be honest, I don't really know" I replied.

"Y/N, Mila what is taking you lot so long" Dinah said while bursting through the door making Y/N and I jump away from each other. Dinah smirked. "Oh right" she said.

"We were just coming back" Y/N said and I nodded along.

"Okay girl, whatever you say" Dinah said before walking out with a sly smile on her face.

"Come on let's go" I laughed while taking Y/N's hand in mine and leaving the bathroom. That's the last place I wanted to tell Y/N about my feelings but I couldn't care less because Y/N likes me to.

A/N okay, sorry this took so long and it's so short, I suck, I know. I never planned for them to find out this early on but whatever. And also thank you so much to SLOTHTATO for creating the new cover, I love it!!