Chapter 31

Your POV
I miss Camila. It's only been five days since she left but they haven't been easy. Today is Friday, so it's the last day of the school week which I'm thankful for and nothing has really happened to me this week either. I mean obviously people have said horrible things to me but the physical abuse has gone down.

From: Wifey- Babyyyyyyy

I noticed I had a message from Camila as I was on my way to my next class.

To: Hi beautiful
From: Wifey- stop making me blush
From: Wifey- what are you doing right now?
To: I am on my way to class

I sent this and stopped outside my classroom door since I had now arrived.

From: Wifey- ohhhh okay, I'll let you learn, I love you baby
To: I wish I didn't have to go to class so I could speak to you, I love you to babe
From: Wifey- it's okay, I'm just in the studio today so text me whenever, love you
To: love you to

I put my phone in my backpack before entering the class room in which I was just on time for. I sat in my seat which was in the back corner and took out my note book. As the lesson progressed I really needed to pee, I asked to be excused and headed to the bathroom down the hall.

As I was washing my hands I heard the bathroom door open expecting the person to just ignore me and go straight into a stall. I looked up when I didn't hear a stall door close and saw two guys from my grade standing behind me. I quickly looked back down and dried my hands before trying to walk out of the bathroom only to be pushed back in. "You don't get to leave that easily Y/LN" Doug said. I kept my head down and stayed quiet.

"Why don't you ever speak freak?" Mitchell asked. When I didn't answer he slammed me back against the wall making me hit my head hard. "ANSWER ME" he demanded.

"I don't know" I mumbled. Mitchell held me back against the wall as Doug punched me in the stomach making me groan in pain. Mitchell then proceeded to kick my in my left leg and I fell to the floor aster hearing a slight crack. "Pl pl please st stop" I stuttered feeling tears in my eyes.

"Oh is the little loser going to cry" Doug said while crouching down next to me. "Too bad" he said as he moved back a little and Mitchell stood on my neck making me gasp for air. I could feel I was about to pass out. Doug punched my face before grabbing my head a slamming it against the wall making everything go black.

Camila's POV
"Camila can you run through that line again" the producer said to me. I nodded and began to sing the line over again. This time he gave me a thumbs up. "Okay so I want you to run through the next part" He said. I nodded and began to sing the next line. This song reminded me of Y/N so I liked this one a lot. Once I finished the next line I saw Dinah waving my phone in the air. I looked at her confused but carried on with the next part since I knew the producer would make me carry on. As soon as I finished this part Dinah burst through the door. "Dinah you need to leave" the producer said.

"Not now" Dinah replied as she came closer to me. "Camila you phone has been going off with calls and texts for the past 45 minutes. Gwen and Tyler keep calling you and leaving messages saying its urgent" Dinah said. My whole face dropped as I grabbed my phone off Dinah and ran out the studio room. I could hear the producer calling after me but something must've happened.

I quickly dialled Gwen's number since she came up first and waited for her answer. She answered after one ring and her voice sounded shaky.

G: Oh my god you finally called back
C: Why? What's going on?
G: I uh it's Y/N

I felt my heart drop to the bottom of my stomach.

C: Gwen what's going on? Did something happen?
G: uh ye yeah, Camila I need you to try and stay calm

I felt more uneasy by the second.

C: Gwen please just tell Y/N is okay

There was silence on the other end of the line and I felt tears in my eyes. Oh god.

C: Gwen?
G: Camila Y/N has been hurt
C: Wh what?
G: Today, there was an accident at school, she asked to leave to go to the bathroom during her lesson and when she never came back the teacher sent someone to look for her and they found her unconscious on the floor

I didn't know what to say. Every piece of me broke at the fact that Y/N had been hurt.

C: Wh what ha happened?

I let the first few tears roll down my cheeks.

G: no one quite knows, all we know as of right now is that she was rushed to hospital as soon as possible, the doctors won't give us anything yet, I'm so sorry

More tears rolled down my face as I was uncontrollably crying now. Why did this have to happen to her? I need to see her now.

C: I'm coming back
G: what? Camila, you can't do that you have stuff to do
C: no, I can and I will, this is an emergency and the love of my life is hurt, I need to be there for her
G: well I can't stop you, just I thought you had some shows and stuff?
C: well I'm going to have to miss a few, I know there important but being with Y/N is my main priority at the moment
G: okay, I'll call you as soon as I know anything

With that I hung up the phone and quickly ran to where Will was. "I need you to book me a flight back to Miami like right now" I said with tears still falling down my face. Will took one look at me and nodded, not needing an explanation. I ran back upstairs and to the studio where I found the girls all sitting waiting for me to come back. As soon as they noticed me they all quickly got up with worried faces.

"Mila what's wrong?" Ally asked.

"I I its Y/N" I said while more tears began to fall.

"Did she cheat on you? I swear to god I'll kill her" Dinah said. I shook my head.

"No sh she's been hurt and she was rushed to the hospital, I'm sorry I have to go back home" I said as I began crying uncontrollably. The girls pulled me into a group hug.

"It's okay, we understand, we will just say it's a family emergency" Lauren said. I nodded not able to form words. Will suddenly appeared in the door way.

"I booked a flight for you, it leaves in three hours" Will said. I nodded in thanks. I'm on my way Y/N. I'll be with you soon.