Chapter 17

Camila's POV
"Guys come on hurry up" I said running around the bus trying to put all my stuff in my bag as soon as possible. We were finally back in Miami and after three long week I get to see Y/N again. Finally.

"Mila you do realise you're the only one not ready right?" Normani said. I looked up to find all the girls standing by the bus door waiting for me. I picked up my bag and quickly pushed past all the girls so I could get out the door first.

"Calm down Camila you're gonna hurt yourself" Lauren said just as I was about to open the door. I turned back to face them all.

"Sorry I'm just excited, that's all" I said. The girls all laughed at me as I opened the door. We all heard some fans screaming as soon as they saw us leave the bus. I waved at them but soon noticed a familiar person getting out a car. Y/N. I squealed and dropped my bag, which Big Rob picked up, and began running towards her. "Y/N, Y/N" I shouted. She looked around confused before turning and seeing me running at her. I could hear fans screaming louder when they noticed who I was running to but I didn't really care. I finally reached Y/N and wrapped my arms around her neck and my legs around her waist. I buried my head in her neck.

"Oh my god I missed you so so much" Y/N said. Y/N continued to hold me up while I pulled away a bit to look at her, keeping my arms around her neck.

"I missed you so much to, I'm so happy I'm in your arms again" I said. Y/N smiled and kissed my forehead. "I love you" I said.

"I love you to" Y/N replied. I pulled her in to kiss me.

"I've been waiting to do that for so long" I said making Y/N laugh.

"I know" she replied. She gently placed me back on the ground and I interlaced our fingers. I noticed the girls were all still standing there watching us, Dinah had her phone out. "That girl records everything" I said, Y/N laughed. I turned back around to see Y/N's family slowly walking behind us, I waved at them and they returned the gesture.

"You're still wearing the necklace" Y/N pointed out. I smiled and looked down at it.

"I never take it off" I replied as we reached the girls.

"Y/N, maybe you should come on tour with us, all she does is complain that she doesn't get to see you" Dinah said while pointing at me. Y/N laughed as she let go of my hand and hugged each of the girls. She high fived Big Rob before taking my hand in hers again. We all slowly walked into the venue where all our crew had already entered.

Your POV
I don't think I've ever been so happy to see someone in my life but I guess Camila did these sorts of things to me. We were now all sitting in their dressing room and the girls were about to leave for M&G. I was looking at my phone when I saw two little feet standing in front of me. I looked up to find Sofi. "Hey Princess what's up?" I said. I have only spent a very little amount of time with Camila's little sister but I think she likes me. I hope she does.

"You really think I'm a princess?" Sofi asked with a huge smile. I couldn't help but smile back at her.

"Of course you are, now what's up?" I asked. Sofi looked at me happily and held up a football (soccer ball).

"I asked Kaki to ask you if you would play soccer with me but she told me to come and ask you myself so will you play while their doing meet and greet?" Sofi asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Of course I will Princess, I used to play for a team back in England" I said, stating my experience in the game.

"Okay good, we can play in the big hall out there with my friends" Sofi said before grabbing my hand. "Come on their already waiting" Sofi added. I slowly got up and looked over at Camila who had a big smile on her face. She blew me a kiss before I was pulled out the door by Sofi.