Chapter 45

Camila's POV
"Okay babe, I have today off so what do you wanna do?" I asked Y/N as I walked out of the bathroom after getting changed. Y/N wasn't paying attention and was reading a book while sitting on the bed. "Babe?" I called again. I laughed when Y/N looked up confused.

"Um yeah? Sorry what did you say?" Y/N asked while closing her book and putting it on the pillow.

"You're too cute when you're confused but I asked what you wanted to do today?" I replied while walking over to join her. I sat on the edge of the bed and turned to face her.

"Well I don't really mind, as long as we're out of this apartment and I'm with you" Y/N replied with her cute little smile.

"So let's just leave and see where life takes us" I replied. Y/N nodded. "Also what's wrong with my little apartment?" I asked pretending to take offence to her comment.

"Oh nothing, you know I can't stay inside for too long otherwise I go insane" Y/N replied. I laughed while nodding and leaning over to kiss her head. It's true, she starts to get really agitated, when she wants to stay in and be lazy she will but if not she needs fresh air. It's just one of the many things I love about her though.

Once the both of us were ready to leave we walked out of the building hand in hand. The girls and I luckily aren't big enough that the paps wait outside the apartment building but they soon enough hear we're out and about and come searching so I'm sure we'll see a few today. It also doesn't help that I've gained a lot of media attention over the last, almost, year because of dating Y/N but as long as I have her everything seems okay in the world. Which reminds me. "I'm so excited we're going to be in Miami for our 1 year" I spoke. I turned to look at Y/N who was now smiling at me.

"I know, me to, I have a lot planned" Y/N replied. I smiled. She always has something planned and its so cute cause she gets really excited about it and then she gets worried I hated it when I didn't. She's just the best human.

We decided to go shopping and just have fun like a normal couple. Of course though as soon as we left the first shop we entered the paps were there waiting but I'm completely infatuated by Y/N so I just look at her the whole time and forget that they're following us. "Oh my gosh Cami look what I found" Y/N called over to me. We were in a music shop.

"What is it babe?" I asked as I approached her. She held up a Fifth Harmony 'Reflection' album making me laugh. "Sometimes I forget you were once a 5H fangirl" I laughed. Y/N grabbed my hand as she put the CD back down and pulled me over to her.

"Once? I still am" she replied. I wrapped my arms around her waist and looked in to her eyes. They held happiness and love, which is my favourite thing to see in her eyes.

"I know babe, I know" I replied as I leant in to kiss her.

"Oh my god you're Camila" as soon as I heard that Y/N and I pulled away and turned our heads to wherever the sound was coming from. Two teenage girls stood there with big smiles. I unwrapped my arms from Y/N and took her hand before walking over to the two girls.

"Hey guys" I waved with my free hand. I smiled at the two girls who were probably a year or two younger than me. "How are you?" I hugged each of the girls quickly before standing next to Y/N again. The two girls didn't say a word making me feel kinda awkward but laugh anyway.

"Sorry you're just amazing, do you mind if we have a picture?" One of the girls snapped out of their trance. I laughed.

"Aw thanks and of course you can" I replied. I took selfies with both of the girls. "So you two just doing a bit of shopping?" I asked, I might as well make conversation. I turned to check that Y/N was okay and she smiled at me.

"Yeah" one of the girls replied. "Can I just say that I really look up to you? I mean you coming out helped me come out to my parents and friends, I was so scared that they wouldn't except me but you helped me realise that it's who I am and I will always be good enough no matter what happens" The girl continued. She had struck a nerve and had actually made me really emotional. I think Y/N could sense it since she squeezed my hand.

"You don't even understand how much that meant to me, you mean so much to me, I love you" I said to the girl before giving her another hug. This one lasted a bit longer, I needed her know know how much it meant to me.

"Are you okay babe?" Y/N asked once the girls had left. I nodded and pulled her in to kiss me. "Okay no seriously are you okay?" She asked again holding my face in both hands. I smiled.

"Yes, I'm just so happy I found you, I love you so much babe" I said as I pecked her lips. With that we left the shop to be met with even more paps and since we didn't have a car they were kinda free to follow us. Y/N was the most lovely person ever and shielded them away from me and was very protective over me. I love when she's like that because  it's really hot. I don't know why but it just is.

We walked into the closest coffee shop since the paps aren't allowed in and sat at a table in the back corner. Once Y/N had collected our coffees for us, which she insisted on doing we were able to finally chill. "I wish I could just runaway with you" I blurted out. Y/N looked over at me slightly confused. "I want us to just be together, I just wanna be with you like a normal couple" I continued. Y/N smiled.

"As much as I want that to, we are far from normal but I'm okay with that, as long as I have you I'm set for life" Y/N replied.

"I'm not okay with that" I replied, speaking the truth. Y/N looked at me a little mor confused than before. "I'm not okay with people following us around like sheep all day, I'm not okay with not being able to be by your side all the time cause I need you and I want to be with you, I'm not okay because the dream I once had of this life, the one that involved fame and music has changed because I found something better and that's you and nothing is better than you" I continued. "Just say it" I said while grabbing Y/N's hand from across the table.

"S say what?" Y/N stuttered.

"Say you want me to give it all up and I will" I said. Y/N looked at me wide eyed.

"Cami, you and I both know you don't want to do that, I understand but you're only angry right now because of the paps waiting outside" Y/N said but she didn't understand. I've been think about this for a while.

"No, I thought about this for countless hours when I'm away and if you say the words then I'll drop everything" I said. Y/N's lips parted slightly.

"Cami I can't let you do this, not to the girls, not to the fans, I'm one of those fans and do you know how much it'll hurt not just millions of other but me if Fifth Harmony ended. I know one day that'll happen and I'll still be by your side then but I can't let you do this now. Fifth Harmony is the reason I'm still here today, You being in Fifth Harmony is the reason we met, remember? I love you Camila, all I want is to be sigh you all the time but you can't do this now, okay?" Y/N said. I felt a tear fall because she's right. She's completely right. No matter how much I want to I can't do this now. I got up from my seat so I could hug her.

"I love you, thank you" I whispered.