Chapter 50

Just a quick note before you get in to this chapter. As you guys know I've been writing this for over a year now which is a pretty long time if you ask me and soon enough everything must come to an end. First I want to thank everyone who has supported this book because it means a lot to me that you guys like it so much and respond but I will be wrapping this book up soon. There will probably be around 10-15 more chapters and then that's it. I will be continuing with my other story 'Something Better' though so please check that out. Thank you and enjoy the chapter.

Camila's POV
As soon as the ambulance was out of my eye sight I burst into even more tears, if that was possible. Ally and Dinah held on to me as Normani and Lauren walked over to Will. "What is your problem man?" I heard Lauren say. I couldn't really see cause the tears were messing up my vision.

"We can't have you girls missing shows right now, you're getting bigger everyday and we can't keep having rumours that you're breaking up around" Will replied. I didn't even want to hear his voice right now.

"That's a load of crap" Normani replied. "You're unbelievable and selfish, you're only doing this for your own reputation" Normani continued.

"Come on Mila, let's calm you down" Ally spoke to me. I managed a nod although it was killing me that I wasn't with Y/N. Ally and Dinah walked me back to our dressing room and I practically fell onto the couch. I could see Dinah and Ally looking at each other concerned from the corner of my eye. I wiped some of my tears and closed my eyes. I guess I was hoping that when I opened them everything would be okay. But it wasn't. Y/N was still on her way to the hospital and I can't even go with her.

"What is she gonna think when she wakes up" I spoke, my voice was a little shaky. Dinah and Ally crouched down in front of me. "She needs me there with her and I can't even do that" I continued as more tears fell.

"Everything is going to be okay Mila, I promise" Dinah said but I shook my head.

"Please don't make a promise you can keep" I spoke in a small voice. "I think I just wanna be left alone, if that's okay" I spoke. Ally and Dinah just nodded before exiting the room.

Your POV
Holy crap my head hurts. I slowly opened my eyes which met a bright room. A little too bright for my liking. "Can someone turn the lights off" I spoke.

"Oh my god you're awake" I turned to find Taylor sitting in a chair besides me. Confused, I looked around to realise I was lying in a hospital bed. With no Camila in sight. I frowned.

"Where's Camila?" I asked as I tried to sit up slightly but wincing when the room started to spin a little.

"She really wanted to be here but Will wouldn't let her come so I told her I would go and let her know if anything happens, which reminds me I should probably call to let her know you're awake" Taylor said while standing up from the chair.

"Wait, what do you mean Will wouldn't let her go?" I asked confused. That didn't really sound very fair to me.

"He said she wasn't allowed to miss any shows for you, I don't know what's up with him but he's been a real douche lately if you ask me" Taylor said as she walked out the room, turning the lights off on the way out.

Why wouldn't Will let Camila come? I mean it's the morning, she could've made it back in time for meet and greet. "Y/N?" I turned to find Taylor standing next to me again. "Camila wants to talk to you" Taylor said. She passed the phone over to me.

"Hello?"

"Oh my god Y/N baby" Camila said loudly. I winced again as it hurt my head. "Oh sorry I should probably talk quieter" Camila said. I heard her sniffle a little.

"Babe? Are you crying?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah, a little, I just really wanted to be there with you" Camila spoke. I smiled to myself. "Are you okay? Have they told you if anything is wrong?" Camila asked.

"No, not yet but" I paused when I saw a doctor walk into the room. "Hold on a second the doctor just walked in, I'll call you back" I spoke.

"I love you" Camila whispered.

"I love you to" I replied before handing the phone back to Taylor. I looked over at the doctor who was standing at the end of my hospital bed looking through his notes before he turned to me.

"Hello Miss Y/LN, I'm Dr Lawrence" he spoke. I waved slightly at him making him chuckle a little. "Now from what I can see there is nothing serious but we will need to keep you in over night in case you do develop Hypoglycaemia" the doctor continued. I was a little taken back. That sounded worrying.

"What's that?" Taylor asked.

"It's a medical condition, it comes from not eating enough which then develops to head pain. It's nothing too serious but if you do have this then you will need to know about it" Dr Lawrence replied. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. It wasn't a sigh of relief but I mean if it's not too serious and we don't even know if I have it yet then I shouldn't worry, right?

Camila's POV
As soon as we'd finished the last song I ran off stage, the girls on my tail. "I need to get out of here" I said as I tried to get off my outfit as quickly as possible.

"You do realise that visiting hours are closed right?" Dinah laughed slightly. I was still in a panic because Y/N might have a medical condition but it could be worse. I just need to see her.

"If you think that's gonna stop me, you don't know me at all" I replied as I started going through my bag to find some comfortable clothes. Once I found one of Y/N's t-shirts and some denim shirt I ran to the bathroom with my costume already half off.

"You ready to go?" Lauren asked as I walked out the bathroom. I nodded while picking up my bag.

"Send our love to her" Ally said as she hugged us both. I hugged Dinah and Normani next. All the girls wanted to go but Will is only giving two of us permission to go. We decided Lauren was probably best to accompany me because she will most likely confront the person at the desk if they don't let us in, plus her sister is there.

When we arrived it seemed a lot busier than I expected. I got out of the car with Lauren following behind and we walked through the front doors together. There was a large crowd standing by the sitting area making a lot of noise which was distracting everyone. I felt Lauren tug on my arm making me turn to her. "Come on let's go" Lauren said as she began to pull me along.

"But don't we have to wait and ask someone?" I replied a little confused as she dragged me through some double doors.

"They're most likely gonna say no since visiting hours are up so I thought why not just go when they're not looking, it's a lot easier, just relax no one saw us" Lauren spoke as she kept looking around at the different room numbers, obviously trying to find the one Y/N was in. I decided to not waste time thinking about getting in trouble and focused on finding Y/N.

We continued to walk down the rather long hallway until we reached the room right at the end. Taylor was sitting in a chair besides Y/N's bed on her phone and Y/N seemed to be asleep. Taylor looked up from her phone as we walked into the room and got up to greet up. "How is she?" I asked worried as I hugged Taylor before walking over to sit besides my girl.

"She's okay, they're gonna let her go in the morning" Taylor replied as I nodded. "She missed you though" Taylor laughed a little. "She was talking about you in her sleep like 20 minutes ago, it was cute" Taylor continued. I smiled at my beautiful girlfriend. Taylor was right, she is cute and mine.