Chapter 37

A couple months later..........
Camila's POV
We were sitting in an interview room as we had been for the entire day doing countless interviews. After Y/N and I posted that video about a month and a half back the world have understood a lot more about what happened and everyone suddenly knew which is scary but Y/N makes it seem a lot less scary than it is. "So Camila, about a month and half back you and your girlfriend posted a video which was kinda a coming out video correct?" The interviewer asked. I instantly nodded. "And in that video you said that coming out to your friends was a lot harder than your family, were any of you girls against it? Or thought that maybe Camila had made the wrong choice?" The interviewer asked the girls. They all instantly shook their heads. I couldn't help but laugh a little at the look and Lauren and Normani's faces which screamed 'why would you even ask that question?'.

"Of course not, we support Camila 100% and her relationship, we all love Y/N, she is honestly an amazing person and treats Camila like a freaking princess, she has always been there for Camila and that's all we could ask for, as a group, we know Camila is safe with her" Lauren said. I smiled over at Lauren cause that was cute.

"And also Camila's happiness is what matters so even if we didn't like whoever she was dating it's not our decision, it's Camila's life and we'll always be here for her" Dinah added. I smiled over at Dinah also.

"But Y/N is amazing, sometimes I feel like she's even in the group to be honest, she fits in really well and is the baby out of all of us-" Ally started but the interviewer cut her off.

"Y/N is younger?" She was starting to get on my nerves. I feel like she's beginning to judge my relationship.

"Yeah she's a year younger than me" I replied. The interviewer just nodded slightly.

"Anyway she's a great person with a great personality" Normani finished. The rest of the interview dragged on and when it was finished I headed over to the snacks.

"I just don't think it's a good message to be sending to their younger fans, she's not a good example" I heard the woman who just interviewed us say.

"What did you just say?" Dinah said before I could even move. The woman turned to Dinah and I.

"I said I don't believe that she is a good example for younger children" the woman said pointing at me.

"Okay first pointing is rude and second why am I not a good example?" I asked getting a little angry.

"Because you shouldn't be dating a girl in the public eye, it's not a good image, it's honestly just wrong and should not be accepted by your mangers or whoever let you go public with this" the interviewer said. I now was not only angry but also upset.

"Can someone please kick her out?" I whispered trying not to cry. I quickly walked out of the room and into another one so I could FaceTime Y/N.

I smiled a little when Y/N's face popped up onto the screen. "Hey bab- oh my god what's wrong?" She asked quickly noticing my mood.

"Am I not a good person to look up to?" I asked. Y/N looked at me confused.

"What? Of course you are baby, you're the best role model ever, you stand up for what you believe in, you promote self belief and self love, you encourage woman to be brave and do what they wanna do, you are the best role model" Y/N finished. I finally cracked a smile.

"You never fail to make me smile do you?" I laughed, "I love you, thank you for that" I added.

"I love you to, but what's up?" She asked still looking worried. I sighed.

"This woman that interviewed us today started talking trash about me and our relationship and was basically saying I wasn't good person because I'm gay" I told Y/N.

"I can't believe that even happened" Y/N looked upset and angry.

"It's okay baby, I'm good now I'm talking to you" I said. Y/N smiled a little.

"That's good, I'm glad I could help" Y/N said. I smiled at her through the screen.

"Look I have to get back to interviews but I'm going to call you later I love you" I said. Y/N smiled.

"I love you to, feel better baby and don't think about the meanies" Y/N said making me laugh before we finally hung up. "I am so in love with her" I mumbled to myself.

"Trust me I know" I looked up at the door to find Dinah. She walked in and sat next to me. "Are you okay?" Dinah asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, Y/N made me feel a lot better" I replied. I smiled thinking of Y/N. "I think Y/N is the one, actually I know Y/N is the one, it's weird to be talking about a person you want and know you're going to spend the rest of your life with at our age" I continued. Dinah nodded in agreement.

"But we can all see it, when you look at each other everyone knows that you two are it for each other and when you're together you never stop smiling and being cute, you are going to marry her someday" Dinah said, I smiled at her thinking about Y/N and I getting married. Don't get too ahead of yourself Karla.

"Oh I really love her Dinah, I mean I love hard but I was hit by a freaking truck of love multiple times when it came to Y/N and one of the best things is I know she loves me to" I said. Dinah nodded. "Cause some relationships you're in and you know you love them and you say 'I love you' and they say it back but you know they don't actually mean it?" I said. Dinah nodded again listening to what I was saying. "With Y/N it's not like that, I know she loves me just as much as I love her" I said.

"And how do you know that?" Dinah asked. "I mean I can see it cause I'm on the outside looking in but how can you see it?" Dinah asked.

"I can see it in her eyes and I can feel it when she holds me or whenever we kiss, I can just feel it" I replied. Dinah smiled happily.

"I'm so happy you found each other, she needs you and you need her, I've seen you cry countless nights afraid someone would never love you or someone would never love you as much as you loved them and I'm glad I don't have to worry about that since you found Y/N because I know you two are made for each other" Dinah said. I smiled. Thinking back to those days of sadness doesn't hurt me anymore because I found Y/N, she's fill every part of me up with so much love that it doesn't hurt anymore because I know I'm safe with her and I won't get hurt or broken and I love that feeling.

A/N: My heart goes out to Paris and practically the world. The world seems a lot smaller today and closer together since all the attacks and I pray for all those who have lost someone are are grieving and I pray that everyone stays safe.