Chapter 46

Camila's POV
Today is the day. It's officially our one year anniversary. I could feel a weight on top of me as I woke up. I opened my eyes to find Y/N still asleep, her head resting on my chest. I smiled down at her as I tucked some of her hair behind her ear so I could see her face. I can't believe it's been one year with the beautiful girl, so much has happened in this one year and it's been one of that happiest years of my life thanks to her. I carefully brushed my thumb across her cheek, making sure not to wake her. What a perfect way to wake up in the morning. I picked up my phone from the bedside table and check the time. 6.27am. Why am I even awake at this time? Maybe it's cause I'm excited, like on Christmas morning except for our anniversary. I decided to open my snapchat app and take a picture of the beauty in my arms. I wasn't sure if I was logged into my private or public snapchat but I didn't really care. One year today ❤️.

After waiting around for another 10 minutes I decided to make Y/N breakfast in bed. This could either be amazing or a disaster so I guess we'll have to wait and see. I walked to the kitchen and looked around for any food that I could use. I began making pancakes as I poured some orange juice into a glass. Once I had a made a couple pancakes I used my sister's heart shaped cookie cutter to cut the pancakes into little hearts and cut up a few strawberries I found in the fridge. I took a step back and nodded proudly to myself at how much better it turned out than I thought it would. I put everything on to a tray and carefully carried it back to my room where my sleeping beauty lie. I smiled to myself when I noticed she was still asleep, thankful I didn't wake her up when I was clattering about, and placed the tray on the bedside table. I climbed on to the bed and straddled Y/N's waist. "Babe?" I whispered as I shook her a little. No sign of movement. "Come on babe, time to wake up" I said shaking her a little more. A quiet groan escaped Y/N's mouth making me laugh. "Happy 1 year anniversary babe" I said. This time I saw a smile tug at her lips as she slowly opened her eyes to look up at me. I smiled down at her before going in for a kiss but was surprised when my lips hit her cheek. I looked at her with a pout.

"Morning breath" Y/N spoke softly. I laughed and shook my head.

"I don't care" I replied before quickly going in for a kiss again this time being met with her lips. I pulled away and started planting kisses all over her face making her begin to giggle. "I love you so much" I said as I looked down at her.

"I love you so much to" Y/N replied. I looked down at with a smile again before she turned to look over at the breakfast I made her. "Is that for me?" Y/N asked a little taken back. I nodded proudly. "I freaking love you, you know that right?" Y/N said exited. I nodded and kissed her cheek. I slowly climbed off her and passed the tray over as she sat up next to me. "Let's share this beautiful breakfast you made" Y/N said but I quickly shook my head.

"I made it for you not for me" I replied quickly.

"Yeah and I want to share this beautiful breakfast on my one year anniversary with my beautiful girlfriend" Y/N said as she held up a strawberry to my mouth. I smiled and bit it before pecking her lips.

Your POV
Camila and I had decided earlier in the week that she would take over the first half of the day and do all the stuff she had planned then and I have the second half of the day to do all the stuff I had planned which I needed a little help for, so as soon as we left the house for Camila's half of the day I made sure my plan was started. "Where are we going?" I asked as Camila and I got into the black car that drove Camila around to most places.

"That's a secret" Camila replied as she gave me the cutest smile. The car began moving as Camila rested her head on my shoulder and interlaced our fingers. The drive was peaceful, with the radio playing quietly in the background as we stole kisses from each other.