The Telling

*1 Week Later* I am Laying down on a couch with sawyer we didnt really do much this week but I am still crazy to know what happen to me.So here goes "Sawyer" I stand up from my laying postion. "I need to know what happen the day of the car accident". He hesitated to stand up then just say down,so I say down with him.Then he started talking. *Sawyers Pov* I am remebering everything that happens the call,the sight,the taste of my tears tricking down it hits me like a hammer going into my chest.But for Joeys sake I start talking."well after you started leaving I called after you but you already drive away so I just started walking and thinking about what I did ,then I get the phone call."I give him time to take it all in."Once I heard the words car crash and Joey graceffa come out of that women's mouth I ran,i ran and ran til I saw police cars and medics on the bridge but no joey." His eyes widen and then he nods for me to keep going."Once I push threw all the officers in my way I see everyone's staring at the water under the bridge then divers start coming in from helicopters and then I see my joey pulled out from the water not a single word or movement coming from him.And then the usual me crying and screaming to give me my Joey and then we drove to the hospital and that's it."Joey stares at me His face shocked that he's still alive.Then he pulls me into a hug.we stay like this for a while,then he says "Thank You" And I stay silent embracing him.Maybe Thank You will be our always.