The Loves

SAWYER(POV)

I let go of joey and just stare in his eyes and dose off until he says "wow". ''Yeah" I say and then ask "wait how could it be you if the person I kissed at the ball had flat hair". "oh I put back my emo hair for the night so you wouldn't know it was me" he says "and what happened to not going to the ball, why did you lie to me" I say with a sad voice. "No,it was just that I didn't want you to know because I knew you would pair me up with different girls, but the only person right for me was you" he says with a smile and I smile back. We finish our breakfast talking about a collab we should do and then I came up with the, getting naked challenge parcially because it would be funny and the other part is because I wanted joey so bad.

JOEY(POV)

I finished my breakfast and then told sawyer I was going to go pick up some groceries and that il be back by 1:00. I was vloging in the car then went to the store and saw shane , so I went up to him and turned off my camera and said "hi".He looked up from the fruits he was looking at and said "omg, hi joey we haven't seen each other in a long time" he said and then he said " ummm I have been meaning to tell you that uhhh.... I kinda like you, do you like me?." I was standing there in shock and then said "umm sorry no I don't and besides im with someone sorry" then he started throwing fruits at the wall and had a face as red as a tomato. I ran to the counter and payed for my things then left. Why would shane get so mad, I thought he wasn't the type to go on a big rampage. I decided not to tell sawyer or he would get all protective. I drove home then opened the door and then saw sawyer on the couch lying there and looked up at me and gave me a hug. "Wow did you miss me much" I said " and he replied with " very much." I put the groceries down on the table and then gave sawyer a peck on the lips and he laughed. " Do you want to watch Netflix?" and he said yes so we watched insidious 2 and it scared me but sawyer seemed to like it because whenever I would get scared, he would hold me and smile.

SAWYER (POV)

When we finished watching we ate a quick dinner since joey came late and then I went up to my room and joey went to his, but secretly I wanted to sleep with him so bad. Then joey called me and said " im  scared, can I sleep with you soy sauce." "Sure" and then I heard him come in and get on the bed and I wraped my arms around him and he snuggled into my chest." Damn boy, boy you have been working hard on those abs. I laughed and stroke his hair and soon we fell asleep in each others arms, snuggling and it felt like nothing could break us apart and nothing matterd but me and my prince