Getting Hansomed up

SAWYER(POV)

I go upstairs and put take a shower and feel the hot water on my skin,i really wanted joey to go because thats the time i wanted to tell him my true feelings about him.I jump onto bed and put the covers over me and lay there thinking about me and joey and what we would look like together.That always calms me down.

JOEY(POV)

I wake up hearing the sound of cooking near bye,i look to my left and see sawyer cooking eggs and bacon whith toasted bread.Sawyer says"good morning joeyanya. I yawn and say"good mornig to you to",he paces me a plate and sits down,i must have slept on the couch because i have a blanket over me and im not in my bed."So what are youu gonna do today?" i ask "well im gonna get my clothes for the ball and then hang out whith tyler then tyler will drive me to the ball." "cool, what time does it start" "why do you wanna know?" "just curious"  "well it starts at 7:00 and ends at 10:00"he says "cool well im gonna go get ready to see meghan and luke"i say "ok "

SAWYER(POV)

I go to the mall to see what clothes i could get,and then i see this hansom looking white suit and pants and a mask to go whith it,followed by white shoes so i go to the register and buy it then i see joey in the mall.Only for a split second then hes gone because all these people were crowding the way.I wonder what he was doing he said he was going to lukes and meghans,but it didnt really matter i just cared about remembering how to do all the dance moves i learned from my mentor.I went to tylers house and did a drunk collab to kill the time then he helps me fix my bow."Girl,you are gonna look fine tonight"he says "thanks,i hope so."

 HEY GUYS PLEASE HEART I LIKED THIS CHAPTER ALOT AND SO PLEASE READ AND VOTE AND HEART SO SEE YOU GUYS NEXT TIME AND BYE