Bad Memories

JOEY POV

" So ima go get some sleep you go get some sleep to Soy sauce " i said and he nods and hands me my clothes then i blow him a kiss in his car and i see him drive away.I go back to sleep hopiing to have dreams about me and sawyer having kids and starting a family.(A/N *HINT*HINT*)

SAWYER POV

I drive home and go to bed, it feels empty without joey but i know that hes now helthy and so i go to bed and dream about joey and me on the sunset.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JOEY POV

I wake up to see sawyer in my room staring at me and he says " hi sunshine " i laugh and I give him a peck on the lips." so can i go home today " i say and he nods "the nurse said you can go, we just need to get your clothes." i nod.

LATER AT HOME

" So sawyer i think we need to talk" he comes and sits on the couch " Sawyer.... what happend that night at the car accident " he looked down with a sad face and sighed,bye the way he looked i knew he didnt want to relive the moment but I wanted to know besides i was the one that got hurt. " Sawyer I need to know "

he went to his room and i followed him geting frustrated " Joey i cant tell you its just that i cant relive that, and the thought of me never seeing you again was really scary " I was at my boiling point " Swayer I need to know, NOW " he looked at me with frustraition and said " JOEY I CANT AND I WONT , SO STOP FUCKING ASKING CAUSE YOUR NOT GONNA GET A ANSWER "

I looked at him with fear, its like a new sawyer came out and he wasnt freindly. I ran up to my room and cried in the bathroom. after about 20 minutes i went on my cumputer and watched my freinds and there vlogs or gaming over the past 2 months that i missed. I heard a knock on the door and Sawyer came in and he said " listen im sorry for screaming at you " i didnt answer " joey please " i turned my head back to him and said "

Sawyer what do you want me to say i mean you just screamed at me and it really hurt " he came and hugged me and i hugged him back. " joey ii promise ill tell you tommorow but im not ready to greif i mean you left me for 2 months it was hard " i nodded and we put the blanket over us and fell asleep in eachothers arms.