Im Sorry

JOEY POV

I woke up to see im in a room, I saw machines in me and im in a bed.i was in a hospital i looked around and then saw a nurse."Excuse me but where am i" she turns her head and says "oh my your awake ummm you were in a cuncusion for 2 months and a man has been staying here everyday for you, Il go get him."

I was about to ask who was waiting but she left already so i went to the bathroom to wash my face, when I lift my face from the mirror i see someone who i love but betrayed me for some skum." what are you doing here"i say with attitude

"Listen I didnt mean it joey,i was drunk so i had no control over myself " I went back to my bed and sat " the least you can do is get some fresh clothes for me to change in" he nodded and headed out.Should i forgive him?

 SAWYER POV

Man how could i do that to joey.Suddenly I had a idea , it was like a thunder of lighting hit me and so i drived home and got my guitar and joeys clothes.

JOEY POV

I was sitting on my bed when my nurse came and said" are you joey graccefa" and i said " yes " she gesturued me to come with her and we went outside. All i saw was sawyer and he had a guitar in his hand and he was sitting on a chair. He was singing.(A/N listen i am not going to right the lyrics to the song and bye the way hes singing halo so ya,just act like he sang it)

AFTER THE SONG

Oh my god i cant belive he saranated me, i ran up to him and gave him a big gaint hug and he said" listen im really sorry, i was wrong to cheat on you and i would understand if you didnt want me back but..." he could finish because i slammed my lips into him and it felt like we were at the ball again dancing the night awawy with the hansomest man alive." does that answer your question " and he said" yes"

(A/N OH MY GOOD I ENJOYED WRITTING THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH AND SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SO YA BUT ANYWAYS HOPE YOU LIKE IT , GIVE IT A VOTE AND READ, BTW ITS SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!