Wonderfullness

(JOEY POV)

I wake up and see sawyer sleeping so I decied to scare him, I scream from the top of my lungs and then he yells " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" and I start laughing so hard. He looks and me with the stank eye and I say with my baby voice "sawwy" and he just says " don't worry il get you back ." We go to the living room and just eat a quick breakfast and then I call Meghan and luke and tell them about me and sawyer. Me and sawyer have nothing to do so we go to Disney Land."Well I guess this is a official first date" I say and he says" I guess so mister heart attack giver " and I chuckle, we get there and buy are tickets then go in, " we have to go on the Shreik roller coaster " "sure" he says and so we go and were in the front row. it starts to go and were about to go but then it stops " omg sawyer are we " I cant finish my sentence because we then start hurling down the track and twisting and turning. We get off and then sawyer starts laughing at me for thinking its stuck and I just put a pouting face. For the rest of the day we eat and go on ore rides and then we go home. " finally were home" I say and then I go up and kiss sawyer and hug him " I love you " I say " I love you to " I start kissing him more and more and it starts getting deeper , we go in my room and sawyer is on top of me and sawyer slides his tounge in my mouth and then. Theen sawyer grabs my crouch and I moan, he takes off his shirt and mine,then his and my pants and then I take off his underwear and see his big cock and I start sucking,he maons and then he flips me over and he takes off my underwear and reviles my ass. I see him take a condom and then puts it on himself and then slowly slides it inside me moan very loudy," does it hurt too much" he says with concernce and I say" no just keeping going" and then he starts going faster and faster until he says "Im about to cum " and I say "cum in my ass" and then I feel the hot liquid in my asshole and we both lay down. "That was great" I say and he nods . we both take a shower and sleep not even caring that were both naked.