Found Out

JOEY(POV)

I leave to go to the mall and find the perfect suit that looks good, its a black everything suit with a mask. And at the corner of my eye I see someone familiar, I turn and see sawyer only for a split second but then the people crowd him. Omg i forgot that he would be here too shopping for an outfit. I quickly pay for the suit and run to setsuiki and drive to meghans place where luke will be,they know that I like sawyer , I told them right away when I found out.I get there and see luke and meghansan on the couch so i sit there "hey joey, are you ready to go to the masquerade tonight" luke says"oh yeah totally im just afraid sawyer will find out that im there and that i lied" i say whith nervousnis in my voice"hey why don't you put back your emo hair is he doesn't know its you " Meghan says"oh that's a great idea,thanks Meghan." "your welcome"she replies.Luke and Meghan help me get ready for the ball then we get inside the car.

30 MINUTES LATER

"Thanks guys bye." I go inside the ball and its beautiful.I go in and start dancing whith people I don't know which sounds weird but its fun then I remeberi need to be home bye 12:00 because then sawyer will find out lied. Suddenly a slow song comes on but everyone has a partner but someone with a beautiful suit and mask and hair comes up to me and whispers in my ear "do you wanna dance" I nod without hesitation. We start dancing and moving to the song, it feels like a fairytale that never ends.It felt like I was destined to be with this person, then he slowly come closer and closer till our lips are toghther harmonizing, it feels like a hundred fireworks came off inside of me, but i move away when i hear the clock i look and its 12:00 I run as fast as i can not even noticing my shoe coming off.I keep running, sawyer can not find out.

SAWYE(POV)

I see him run and leave his shoe behind and i pick it up. I wonder who that person was. I go home and go upstairs and see joey sleeping in his bed, he looks so cute, if only he was that person that would be perfect. I go to sleep with my suit because i don't feel like taking it off. I doze off thinking about tonight and how everything seemed unreal.

JOEY(POV)

I wake up and make breakfast, while wanting to relive that moment at the ball. Sawyer comes down and I hand him his breakfast. And stare in shock and see the man i kissed last night standing right before me. I pinch myself and its real. I ask "who are you?" he replies with "what do you mean  joey, its me sawyer" OMG i kissed sawyer Hartman last night. "stop acting weird" he says and  I sit down then he tells me what he did with me last and says" im gonna find him" and I finally say "I think you have." Sawyer stands there confused and then races upstairs and comes back with the exact shoe from last night i lost. He slowly slides it in my foot and it fits perfectly. He looks up and at me and he comes closer until our lips are inches away and i say "I love you sawyer Hartman." Our lips touch and i feel like me and him are in a forever loop of love. We finally let go and hug and i feel safe and protected in his arms.

HEY GUY, DONT WORRY THIS IS NOT THE END THERE WILL LOTS MORE SO PLEASE VOTE AND READ BECAUSE IT TOOK ALOT OF TIME TO DO THIS CHAPTER SO PLEASE VOTE AND IL SEE YOU GOYS LATER AND .....BYEEEEEE