Partying Without Me

Today, Todrick had to ride out to New York meeting with a huge producer that he thinks would help IM5. I don't think he can even help IM5 out. They're a hot mess. Anyways, he left Cole in charge. In my opinion, that was the worst idea ever. To be honest, I would've went with Will in charge because at least he follows rules.

Well, later I found out he left Cole in charge because he doesn't trust Gabe and Dana, David's not smart enough (I found that hilarious so I was laughing really hard inside), and Will is a pushover. I still would've trusted Will though...

He told me, Bonquisha, and Jeffrey to stay here so they don't blow up the house. If he had us, why did he need to have a boy in IM5 in charge?

Todrick asked me to feed his dogs. I seriously hate dogs. I made a kind-of-annoyed face hoping Todrick would notice I didn't want to do it.

After that, the boys said they will be good. I know I've already said this a lot of times, but I DON'T TRUST THEM. I was completely right when I said that because I overheard them talking about having a party.

I'm actually starting to like Will more now. He told the boys not to have a party, but they tricked him into agreeing. How disgusting how their mind works.

I have excellent hearing skills, and when I heard that they're going to set Bonquisha and Jeffrey on a "date", I got super angry inside.

They then asked me to have a break from my work and chill in their room. I was sort of touched at first, but then realized that this was one of their plans. I tried opening the door, but it was locked! I was thinking of a plan to get them back, instead of telling Todrick...

Later, I found myself staring at the wall. I snapped myself out of it and then heard music. Do they really think I wouldn't hear them from upstairs?

To be honest, I thought their Justin Bieber Mashup was very good. Wait, what am I saying?! I hate them. But still...

If they had invited me to the party, I would'nt have been that angry and I wouldn't have told Todrick that they were holding a party, which breaks Rule #1.

Later, when the music stopped, I suddenly heard, "REBECCA?!" That little brat! I though she was banned from stalking, watching, and breaking into thos house for IM5!

Then, I heard Bonquisha and Jeffrey get back. Oooh, IM5 is in trouble! The party is still there, and I could here them say that Todrick's flight was cancelled and he'd be back soon.

Later, they let me out. I told them that they were in big trouble. They begged me to not tell Todrick, and I said, "Fine. Just get this place cleaned up." I watched them clean up, and surprisingly, they managed to do it. I was surprised.

Just in time, Todrick arrived. I had a feeling they got caught later, I don't know because I wasn't there.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for waiting I'm sorry it took so long! I will try publishing more often. 

😊

~CityOfSilverStars