My Revenge (Part 1)

It was FINALLY almost the end of summer! Earlier today, Todrick, Jeffrey, and Bonquisha all said that they were happy IM5 got to spend the summer here.

                    "Despite everything that happened, I just want you guys to know that I am so happy that you chose to come spend your summer vacation with me. I bet, I think we all are," Todrick said, deeply, "isn't that right, Wilfred?"

                    I replied with the most meaningful answer of all, and I bet IM5 got emotional when they heard me say this.

                   "No," I said firmly. I hope they all understand how much I hate them now.Bonquisha gave me this disgusted look and I just reacted with making my eyes bigger. Anyways, tomorrow night, IM5 will be battling in Battle of the Boy Bands.

                    Gabe was just about to say something, and this part almost made me smile because Todrick didn't let him talk. Well, apparently Jeffrey interuppted Todrick too, and Todrick looked annoyed. That actually made me have to turn away and smile for a bit.

                   Gabe had the intentions of interupting Jeffrey, and his sudden "I'm not finished" almost gave me a heart attack. Man, he was scary. He then gave IM5 an awkward group hug, and that got me a little disgusted for some reason.

                    Then, when Jeffrey was finished talking, Todrick tried to talk but guess who interrupted again: GABE. Well, actually for a good reason. Gabe said that they were NOT going to be battling in Battle of the Boy Bands. Todrick, Jeffrey, and Bonquisha yelled out, "WHAT?!" and I almost smiled again, but my expression looked as if I was furious on the inside or I was surprised.

                  They all explained that they weren't going to battle because they set goals for themselves in the beginning and never achieved them, like getting good bodies, good girlfriends, and more. Jeffrey even started crying when he found out, and apparently, HE ORDERED (OR ALREADY HAD) A CREEPY STALKER-LIKE CUT-OUT OF DAVID THAT WAS BIGGER THAN LIFE-SIZE. I mean, Jeffrey was seriously getting creepier and creepier throughout the summer.

                  Todrick and Bonquisha said IM5 wasted their time. IM5 was also smart enough to ask me for a drink. Even though I had more water, I replied plainly,"Actually, we ran out of water."

                  David asked me if I was mad at them too, and I just turtned to the table and smashed the bottle of liquid on the table and said wihtout emotion, "Why would I be mad?" That's when I lost it. "Because when I've walked up and down the stairs, fought off your crazy fans, cooked your food, picked up your filthy underwear, suffered through your horrible singing, AND HAD MY EYES BRUTALLY AND PERMANENTLY DAMAGED BY YOUR HORRIFIC DANCE STEPS! For what? So you could JUST QUIT!"

                 I felt really good after I yelled at them for not appreciating my hard work. i was actually disappointed in them for giving up. Gabe then walked up to me and tried fixing my bow tie, and I just said thank you and stopped him with my beautifully shaped hands. After that, I said, "Now clean this up." He replied with a "yes, sir."

               "You say sir yes sir yes sir sir yes sir yes," I told him. Well, Gabe sadly failed but I let him go, and then I left. That past hour was so dramatic. IM5 actually told Todrick, Jeffrey, and Bonquisha that they were willing to work hard again. Later, when Jeffrey started to choreograph their dancing and slapped Will, Gabe actually told Jeffrey to stop. The dancing was actually funny, but Gabe ruined it all.

               Rebecca then showed up, and volunteered to be their new choreographer. I also found out that Will was faking the faints, and he only did that because he thought that was the only way for the rest of IM5 notice him. Which technically means, if he didn't pretend to faint at the first Battle of the Boy Bands, THEY COULD'VE ACTUALLY WON. It was Will's faint that ruined it all. And since it was fake, THEY LOST FOR NOTHING. Not that I care or anything, I'm kind of mad at Will. 

                   Rebecca became their new choreographer, and I'm just saying, this might not look pretty. "Let's kick some Triple Tone butt," she stated weirdly, and I just walked away afraid to see their dancing. Oh wait, MY EYES WERE ALREADY DAMAGED BY THEIR TERRIBLE DANCING BY JEFFREY A WHILE AGO. So I decided just to stay and see the interesting dance moves.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't upload for 2 months because I've been working on this for a LONG time, plus I got lots of homework at my high school. Last week when it was a five day weekend and I went to Florida! I know I keep saying this, but I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys before I left and that I keep saying I'll update soon and I don't. I'll try updating in the next couple of weeks, and if I don't you could remind me and if I don't reply in a couple of days, I might have something else to do, and I hope you understand. I'm sorry for that, and I worked on this chapter for a long time so I hope you like it!

~CityOfSilverStars