The Day of The Battle of The Boy Bands

Today is the battle of the boy bands, and I was forced to go with IM5, Todrick, Bonquisha, and Jeffrey. I want IM5 to lose. I know that sounds cruel but I hate them. 

They were so confident, and Cole was saying, "We can do this, can't we guys?" I'm glad they're so confident they're going to win, but trust me, I can tell they we nervous and not brave at all. I interrupted them, because the this guy with the radio wanted to let them know there's 5 more minutes. But, after that I had to get drinks for IM5. They kept on yelling out these random drinks, and I was fumed with anger in my head. My left eye was even starting to twitch. I calmed down when they finally understood our procedure. They all get waters. Well, at least they're learning.

When I was about to give the boys waters, but then I saw them taking a selfie with Jeffrey's phone. I got angry. Why did they not ask me to join? What am I, a butler nobody cares about? Yeah, don't answer that. I decided not to actually give them their water. I went into their secret dressing rooms, and I checked out their stuff. Since the Triple Tones' performance was about to begin, I left the rooms and went into the audience. I saw Rebecca and I almost screamed. She wasn't supposed to be here!

Oh, well. I COULD tell Todrick and the other boys, but I wouldn't want to interrupt their vocal warm-ups! Hehe. Anyways, the Triple Tones' performance was AMAZING, and I'm secretly a big fan of them. I guess it's not a secret anymore, just a secret to Todrick, Bonquisha, Jeffrey, and the boys.

Ugh, it's IM5's turn. I have to admit, their song "Heartless" is really catchy, but since I hate them, I hate the song. La, la, la. OHH WILL FAINTED!!! Well, that was inconvenient, I hope he's okay....not.....just kidding....anyways, I think I know why. Wow, now I feel I was responsible for EVERYTHING, even though I was, but I was actually trying to be a nice guy because if I told them Will would faint before the show anyways.

I actually feel really bad now. They looked so upset. The Triple Tones won, and I'm so happy for them since I'm a fan! It was actually kind of weird though, because the Triple Tones were actually clapping for themselves.

I started to spy on Todrick's conversation with Rebecca. Well, I guess I should've actually told them about Rebecca, even if it meant interupting their stuff. I listened some more, and Rebecca said, "I didn't think anybody would see me in the front row." YOU SHOULD'VE SEEN TODRICK'S FACE! It was priceless!

A while later, I decided to spy on Todrick and IM5's conversation. I gasped when I saw Rebecca mumble something. I was deciding if I should tell the boys, I mean I did mess things up last time. I chose to keep quiet, like I always am, until something bad happens. Also, how can Todrick and the boys NOT see Rebecca?! She was literally behind Todrick's chair and in front of David... they are really bad at paying attention to Homeless Polypockets.

--------------------------------------------------------

#Bandcamp episode 3 above 

~CityOfSilverStars