Edits! ~

Thanks for all the support this story has gotten over the years. I know it's not much, but it means a lot to me. It's been three years since I wrote this story!

I recently rewatched the #Bandcamp series to relive some old memories, and wow! The nostalgia was real. Anyway, I'm currently going over each chapter, fixing some grammar issues and adding a bit more detail to the story. No one is probably reading this at the moment, but I'll do it anyway in hopes of attracting new and old readers!

I had so much fun writing this story, although it may not have been the best. I hope you all enjoy the new additions. I'm thinking about adding a chapter that focuses on Wilfred's audition for Disney Dudez, another production made by Todrick Hall.

Also, I made a new account because over the years I've gained many new interests and such. I have been working on stories on that account, but none has been posted as of now. I've currently gotten into the KPOP fandom, and I hope that if you're interested you'll stop by my account in the future. I'm attempting to create actual stories, NOT fan fictions. So, if that's what your looking for, my stories will not be for you. However, I hope you'll enjoy them nonetheless!

The account is: L0VE-YOURSELF
(the "o" in LOVE is a zero)

Thanks!! :)

~Lynn, a.k.a. CityOfSilverStars