The 2nd Day

In the morning, I started to make a loud noise to wake IM5 up. "Boys, this is your wake up call," I said. Then Cole got super rude to me, saying, "Are you kidding me?" and so I just answered no calmly. I walked back down the stairs and heard Bonquisha talking about how they have this boot camp about music. Then suddenly I heard the door bell ring. Todrick went to go get it. 

When he walked away, I went over there, and there was this weird girl standing there. "Would you like something to drink?" I asked. She started saying some soda names, that I completely forgot since I will obviously serve her water, anyways. Wow, she is so annoying. I replied, as I always do, YOU GET WATER. I shut the door. I walked into the room IM5 was in and Todrick asked me something. "Wilfred, did you by any chance get the girl's name?" I answered, "No, but she looks like Homeless Polypocket." Then all of IM5 yelled out "REBECCA!" and Will fainted. I just walked away, like I didn't care. Well, that's because I DON'T!

I was hiding behind the curtain so nobody will see me. IM5 started to talk about Rebecca and how creepy she is. I sort of believed them, I mean she did start talking weird and got extremely annoying. Dana told Todrick to tell her that he doesn't know IM5, they don't live there, and IM5 doesn't exist. Then Todrick yelled out, "Wilfred!" and I replied, "yes?". He asked me to do it. I walked over to the door and opened it, seeing she was still there.

She is actually creepy if she thinks somebody would give a random, crazy, and annoying teenager some water. I told her, "The boys wanted me to let you know that we don't know them, they don't live here, and that as far as we know IM5 doesn't even exist." I quickly shut the door.Rebecca answered, "Can I at least get my water?" I REALLY wanted to yell out "NO", but I didn't because I didn't feel like it. I don't do things I don't feel like doing. Well, nobody does. Whatever.

***

Todrick, Bonquisha, and Jeffrey were pulling a prank on IM5, so I joined in. I hid behind IM5, and when the lights turned back on (The prank had the lights turned out) they started laughing so hard. Jeffery said to me, "Right Wilfred?" I answered him quietly. IM5 turned around and were surprised to see me standing there. I walked away without anybody noticing me. I don't know why I'm always in a glum mood. I heard IM5 start to sing their song called "Monsterbia".

Once they stopped singing, the lights turned dark just like the prank. I heard them scream and start talking about how scared they were, and how Jeffrey almost peed a little bit. They are literally nuts, I don't even know why I decided to be an unappreciated butler. I guess it's because I have no life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

#Bandcamp episode 2 at the top :)

~CityOfSilverStars