Intro

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art." ~Oscar Wilde

~

Word for the wise: This book is not for the faint at heart. If you want to be lied to, then you've come to the entirely wrong place. I only dish out truth, which everyone knows is best served cold. If you can't handle that, you should probably just leave. 

Great. So now that we have that out of the way, let's move on to more important things. Namely, me. 

I'm sure you all know the type. You've seen the movies, or heard the stories. But I am a living work of art, and a sight to behold. I'm just like the rest of them, but unique still, of course.

We each have our own personal methods, our own ways to rule. Some girls rule like pansies. They try to be sweet and kind, and they try to give everyone a voice and opinion. Sadly that's not how hierarchy works. Those girls let rebels into our system, and their crown is gone before they've even left a lasting impression.

But me? I'm a tyrant. I'm the girl that other girls have nightmares about just before they start high school. Then only to find out that I'm a bittersweet reality. 

And yes, that's right, because I'm sure you've guessed it by now. I'm a stereotypical queen bee. 

Think you can handle me? Let's find out. 

My name's Claire and this is my diary.