Chapter Four-Forbidden Nature

This chapter will have a lot more Gale and Rowen rather than Nalu. I apologize if this upsets you, please just tell me if you'd like me to go back to just Nalu or comment any other ships you wanna add into this.

I'm also planning to put some Gruvia and Jerza in this maybe even Miraxus.

Thanks for Reading Loves.

I dedicate this chapter to lilly354 thanks for the support  ♥

~pinkuninja

Lucy's P.O.V

The Demon King kept his strong arms around me and I couldn't help but blush. His chest rose with every breath he took and that was all I could focus on to keep from yelling to Sting. I knew he was a bad man and if I called for him, begged him... he'd find a way to use that against me and more importantly the kingdom.

I curled into him, trying to keep away from Sting as much as I could. I had already called for him once out of surprise and habit. I couldn't do it again. So I just listened to them speak.

"So that is where you went?" The King demanded.

I heard a chuckle escape Sting's lips. "After that night, I ran to the Elven kingdom and begged for help. They took me in and trained me to be one of the princess' soldiers."

That night?

King Dragneel tightened his grip on me, most likely out of anger.

"Now. I'll have to ask you to unhand Princess Lucy." Sting continued on. "Because I have pledged my loyalty to her. Not you, King Dragneel."

A low growl. "I'll kill you, traitor."

«Levy's P.O.V»

I failed her. I ran my fingers through my blue hair. 

"Go warn Sting!" Princess Lucy shouted as she charged the burly demon.

Instead of doing as I was told, I watched. The princess had no chance and yet... she never gave up. She flung her whip, ready to crack it across his leathery looking skin. It didn't work.

He wrapped his fingers around the enchanted whip like it was nothing and threw it, slamming the Princess into the wall.

I ran out of my hiding spot, anger rushing around in my tiny body. "You bastard!" I shouted and slammed fists into his broad chest.

He grabbed my wrists then looked down at me. His eyes seemed to widen a bit, his cheeks turning a slight pink. He cleared his throat and mumbled something that sounded like sorry.

Then I woke up in a cell with the same demon from before staring at me.

His dark hair fell down to his waist, red eyes gleamed at me as he propped his arm up on his knee. "Who are you?" He suddenly asked, a strange emotion in his eyes.

I sucked in a breath. "I-I... I could ask you the same thing." I tried to keep my voice steady, but my voice cracked as fear of what will happen to me entered my mind.

He chuckled and reached in between the bars of the cell I was enclosed in. He lightly took a piece of my hair. "I asked you first." He smirked, red eyes narrowed.

I shuddered. He dropped the piece of hair and it fell against my shoulder. "I-I'm..." I looked down, losing my voice.

I can't tell him who I am. Can I?

The Demon sighed. "If I tell you who I am, will you tell me who you are?"

I swallowed and nodded lightly. "S-Sure..." I whispered.