Chapter Eleven-Consumed in Flames

I can only assume you've found me. Am I right? Have you found me?

I miss you.

So very much.

Why? I'm not sure.

•••

"Stop fidgeting." Gajeel ordered Levy as she fingered her sleeve.

She sighed. "They know." She muttered. "They'll look at me and they'll just... know."

Gajeel rolled his eyes at his Shrimp. "That's not how it works. They're not telepathic." He ruffled her hair with a grin on his face. "Besides, they'll have to find out sooner or later."

Levy huffed. "I'd rather have it be later rather than sooner." She muttered.

He snickered. His grin soon faded, though, when he saw Sagittarius barreling out of the forest, his odd attire ripped and crumpled. "Levy!" He exclaimed, terror streaking his face.

"Sagittarius! What's wrong?" Levy exclaimed, her eyes wide with concern.

He opened his mouth to speak, but his voice was drowned out by the sound of hooves thundering toward them. Gajeel wrapped an arm around Levy, protectiveness shining in his posture.

She frowned as the white horse flew out of the forest, eyes wide with... fear? She took note of the blue spots that covered it, and she looked to Gajeel to examine his reaction.

Gajeel shook his head slowly. "That-That's King Natsu's horse." he mumbled, hesitantly stepping toward the spooked steed.

Levy watched as Gajeel set a hand on the horse's nose. "Hey... Happy? What's wrong?" He frowned as the horse, Happy, shuddered.

"What's wrong with him?" She asked, her expression creased with worry.

Sagittarius jumped away when Happy's gaze landed on him. "I'm not sure. I saw him a while ago with a man with pink hair on top of him."

Gajeel sighed. "The Demon King... Natsu what are you doing?"

"Run!"

A voice rang out, and Levy whirled around. Fire consumed the palace that loomed behind them. Aquarius and Scorpio were running toward them. "Hurry!" Scorpio exclaimed.

"What is it?" Gajeel demanded as they rushed out.

Aquarius turned around, concern written into her face. "Juvia is still in there..." She muttered.

•••

"Natsu..."

"Did you hear that?!" Loke pointed to the unconscious Lucy. "She spoke!"

Gray narrowed his eyes. "Yeah. She's been saying the Demon King's name this entire time." He growled. "No, Gray or Loke."

Aries nodded, looking up at the moon. How could this happen? She asked herself silently. She kept her hands folded in her lap neatly as she watched her princess. "Loke?" She looked at the orange haired idiot with wide eyes.

"What is it?" His tone turned serious.

"She's waking up."

•••

Natsu hit the ground. "Dammit. Get off!" He shouted, fire surrounding his fist.

He ran at the Vulcan, anger igniting in his onyx eyes. Before he get one punch in, the Vulcan's fist smashed into his face and everything went dark.

Natsu...

"Lucy?"

Natsu... where have you been?

"Luce!"

I'm lost, Natsu...

"I-I... Luce?"

Oh well.

•••

I would like to apologize for any typos that were in this chapter.

I spilled pepsi all over my keyboard so now my keys stick and it sucks.

But whatever, I've managed but it still isn't fun.

Anywhoosles. Thank you so much for reading and the support.

~pinkuninja