chapter one

Unknown's pov

I looked in the mirror,seeing nothing but bones,and,cuts,and bruises.I remember when I used to be happy and my skin was clear of mine and my 'mothers' harm ful ways.I took a breath,tomorrow I thought tomorrow I will do this.I can end the pain.I thought crying.Then I went in my room like a painfully slow zombie in the walking dead and put on dead by my chemical romance.Then got dressed for school.

AT SCHOOL

I opened my locker and saw one note that said "kill your self all ready everybody in the school agrees you should" then it had all the students signatures on it even some of the teacher's.I started to cry silently.I hear snickers,laughs,yells at me and started to run to my first class history.When I got there I sat down and layed my head down on the desk.The teacher came in with a boy in front of him.He had pink hair and purple eyes and was very tall.He looked through all the students and stopped on me.I blushed. "Can you please introduce your self and say something about you "."of course" pink haired boy said "my name is vin and I think that boy over there " he pointed at me "is cheese nips cute ".Everybody snickered and laughed and I turned beet red and ran out the room.I ran to the locker rooms and made sure nobody was in there then I pulled out a blade and put it on my wrists.Minutes later someone knocked on the door and I washed off and opened it.It was vin.He looked at me then at my arm and I noticed my arm drenched in blood and he gasped.He took my arm and pulled up my sweater and saw the many,many scars then he walked me to the sink and washed it off and bandaged it then said "what's your name"

Emily here yeah this is unedited and I'm sorry if it's short I promise I'll write tomorrow cheese nips is not an insult and by nips I mean nipples lol

-Emily

Word count: 353