chapter three

Unknowns pov

I had to go home after me and vin talked.So here I am walking home.I walked around the corner and go straight to my house.

AT HOME

As soon as I walked up to the front door I heard my two parents fighting.Mostly my mother I heard I hesitantly walked in and they stopped fighting and looked straight at me."come on we're leaving unknown"my father said."oh no you're not"my mother said angrily.Then she tried to smack him but I ran in front of him just in time.As soon as she hit my face I was down on the ground.The smack was still heard echoing.I tasted blood in my mouth and spit it out.Then my father grabbed me and took me out of the house and to the truck and started to drive away."I'm so sorry unknown we should have left that monster earlier" my father said.I just stared at him with tears in my eyes.Then he turned and looked at me and we started to cry together.

Vin's pov

I was so shocked when I saw the little boy in class today. He was so cute I couldn't help my self.I really do like him.It just feels like we have some sort of connection I know weird right.But when I saw his cuts it literally tore me apart.I could feel his pain.Pain I've never felt before.Then when he said yes to being my friend I was so excited.But I still wonder what drove him to do something that will scar him forever.I know hes not Okay but I want to make him okay.Next month I'm planning on taking him out you know like a date."dinners ready " my mom said.I groaned and got out of bed.Then I went down stairs and walked over to the table and sat down.Then I began to eat.

Time skip

After I ate I went outside and to my new car.Then I began to drive around.After about 20 minutes it started to rain so I started to drive back home.I was almost home when I saw a cute little baby kitten in the rode.I got out side of my car and walked towards it and picked it up.It snuggled into me and started to fall asleep then I started to think about unknown and how he loved kittens and cats.This would be a great presant for unknown I thought to my self.I got in my car and started to drive again.Then I saw a car parked on the side of me and I looked in it and saw unknown crying and hugging a man.What.the.fuck.

Well this isn't 2-3 thousand but at least it's a little bit longer.I wrote this for you guys even know not a lot of people read this book and comment and like I still appreciate it without you guys I wouldn't have a book I'm determined to finish this book and to make the chapters way longer thank you guys so much for your support
- Emily

The pic is the kitten aka shadow

Word count:513