chapter eleven

Unknowns pov

School.I've always hated it the bullies the grades every thing.I used to fight my dad to not go to school.I'll fight anyone if I had to go to school.So this is what I'm doing right now fighting vin."vin please don't make me go to school"."kitten you have to go to school I'm sorry"."nooo" I said trying to push past him but he caught me."Damn it how are you so strong and fast"."practice now get ready we have 15 minutes till we have to go".I nodded.I got dressed and walked out of the door to vin.

Time skip

We arrived at school.I took a breath and walked through the doors.I didn't hear any laughs and I didn't see stares I smiled."Maybe this isn't going to be as bad as I thought" I said to vin.He smiled brightly "see I told you so".I giggled and kissed him then we heard a laugh I looked up and saw my group of bullies."Hey get out of Here he didnt do anything to you " vin said.They turned to vin "He's a faggot he derserves to be punished"."theres nothing wrong with being gay.Its just like saying someone with blue eyes are a disgrace to the world.You're born with it you can't stop it.You need to stop bullying people because it's how they were born they can't help it.Are you happy with yourselves with what youre doing.Your making people suffer and they're all mostly innocent.They don't derserve this.This is how they were born if you can't get that through your thick ass skull then go.You don't need you to be here go home or some place else because youre making people suffer" vin said.

Vin's pov

Everybody looked at me in shock.They turned around but looked back and the leader said"sorry".I looked at unknown."Your finally going to be happy unknown".He smiled a beautiful smile.

Okay so this is the end of the book I know early but I'm making a second book I'm uploading it tomorrow so look for it theyre going to be a couple years older and there's going to be so much drama so I hope you like it also I've uploaded a new book called suicide hospital can you guys go check it out please thank you bye

     -Emily

Word count:376