chapter five

Vin's pov

I turned around and saw my mom staring at me harshly."vin you are to clean this up right now then go to your room.Your grounded for a month.Unknown can you please come here sweetie I need to talk to you".She asked him kindly.They walked away and I started to clean up the kitchen.

Unkown's pov

Why do we need to talk?why is she being so nice?how does she know my name?I thought.She led me into what seemed like a living room and we both sat down."unknown your father talked with me and u want to tell you that you can stay here as long as you need to.I'm so sorry that happened to you.We don't have an extra bedroom so you'll have to stay in vin's room.I know you two like each other and I know he'll never hurt you.But if he does I promise I will kick his ass".She said smiling "thank you so much mrs"she nodded.Then she gave me a suit case "that's some of your clothes.You can go up to vin's room and put them somewhere".I nodded and started to go upstairs.I opened up a door and saw a medium sized room that was pink purple black and blue I smiled.I put my stuff up and layed on the bed.Then I fell asleep.

Time skip

I woke up and saw vin staring at me with his purple eyes."I love your eyes"I whispered.He smiled then he walked up to me and layed on the bed.We both layed on our sides and stared at each other."I know this is going to ruin the moment but I want to know why you can't live with your mom and dad.And I'm not saying that I don't like it but I just want to know".Vin said.I took a big breath and thought should I tell him.

No you shouldn't

He'll fucking leave you

Go ahead do it see what happens

I ignored the voices but I know I'll pay for it later."my mother abuses me and my dad.They're my adopted parents.My real parents have never been found.My mother beats me everyday my dad couldn't handle it any more when he saw her smack me.So we left and I don't think we're ever going back.

Vin's pov

"I'm so glad you got out of the place for good".I said holding unknown while he's crying.He looked up and wiped away his tears."why are you crying vin". I put my hands up and touched my cheek and felt something wet I wiped it away."I can't stand to see someone so perfect in pain"."I'm not perfect"."In my eyes you are".I leaned down and kissed him roughly I asked for an entrance and he gave it to me.

Word count:476