chapter six

Warning contains sexual content

Vin's pov

I got on top of him and started to grind my self on his lower area he moaned softly.I kissed him again and he tasted like bubblegum.Then I pulled apart from him and looked straight into his eyes."I don't want to do all the way today if you don't want to.But are you sure you still want to do this"I asked.He nodded whimpering touching himself through his skinny jeans.That instantly turned me on and I ripped both of our jeans off.I could see his huge boner through his blue boxes.I started to slightly touch his bulge and he made the cutest whimper I've ever heard."vin please".I nodded my head no "touch yourself" I demanded huskily.He looked at me wide eyed but took off his boxers.His boner was up to his stomach and you can tell its 9 inches.he started to touch it then he put his whole hand over his bulge and started to pump himself.He went slow at first but started to get faster and faster."vin"he moaned over and over. I got turned on even more and took of my own boxers and started to Jack myself off.It was heaven.He started to go faster and climaxed moaning my name.I hit my climaxed a couple of minutes later.I got cum all over my body and so did he.Then I got on top of him and kissed him all over his neck till I found his soft spot. He moaned loudly and I sucked harder.Then I started to go down and down until I reached his dick.I put my tongue over his slit and he arched his back screaming my name.I started to tease him and he groaned and started to touch himself again I stopped himself."This is my job now" I said huskily.I started to touch his dick and moved up and down slowly he groaned loudly."I'll do a-a-anything but please go faster".I smirked I started to go faster and faster "fuck" he screamed and starred to blush I pumped him faster "I'm cuming"He said moaning then he cumed screaming.I smirked but I still wasn't satisfied."you said you would do anything.I want you to give me a blowjob".He nodded and blushed.I kissed him and I stood up.He stood up and came over to me you could see the lust in his eyes.He bent down on his knees and started to pump me I moaned.He started to do it faster "unknown faster"he started to do it faster but not fast enough "put my dick in your mouth now"I demanded he put it in his mouth and started to bob up and down fast.I moaned "unknown your doing great"he started to bob faster while pumping me I moaned and moaned I was a moaning mess then I climaxed.

We both layed down on the bed."that was amazing"I said unknown nodded."maybe next time we could go all the way"unknown said which surpised me."you're ready to have sex with me"unknown nodded and blushed."Its nothing to be embarrassed about you can tell me anytime you have a 'problem' or a need and I'll help you with it".I said and he blushed even more Then he yawned and started to fall asleep.

Word count 561