chapter nine

Vin's pov

After we stopped crying unknown feel back asleep.While I let him rest I started to clean up the kitchen and living room.After that I started to cook his most favorite thing to eat,which is salads and fruits and orange chicken. Then I started to set up candles and made the kitchen table beautiful and made the living into a movie room.After I made sure everything was done I showered and got dressed and smiled.Today's going to be our first date and I want to make it special I thought.I went in my room and woke up unknown he looked so adorable.I made him walk downstairs with me and he looked so confused.Then he saw the lights and everything and smiled and started to tear up."This is amazing vin.Wait no you're amazing".He said while hugging me tightly with his bony hands and arms."This is all for you baby "I said.Then we both sat down and started to eat.He spilled food all over himself and I laughed but he pouted and stuck his lip out and I gotta admit that turned me on.After we ate we sat down in the living room and started to watch a comedy.I slowly started to fall asleep and wrapped my hands around unknown and fell asleep.

Unknown's pov

This day was the best day of my life.Vin is so perfect and I'm so uck who could love somebody like me.I guess vin.After he fell asleep I layed down with him and started to start to watch another movie.Then the phone started to ring and I got up and went to get it.I pushed the talk button and answered

U-UNKNOWN

P-POLICE

U "hello"

P "hello dear is there somebody there named unknown"

U "this is he talking"

P "I'm sorry to tell you this dear but your dad died in a horrible car crash"

I screamed and dropped the phone.I ran to Vin's room and locked it.I grabbed my blade I've hidden and started to slice and slice but I didn't care.There was blood everywhere I could hear rattling at the door but ignored it I started to smile but soon I felt tired.The door was kicked down and vin appeared with a look of horror on his face.He picked me up and led me to the bathroom and cleaned me up and bandaged me.He layed me down on the bed and I passed out.

Sorry but I had to do this I hope you liked it in a way

-Emily

Word count:425