Chapter 3

Bellamy's POV
I was millimeters away from Clarke's face. We were about to kiss when heard pounding on the door, "Report to the mess hall!" Shumway yelled. Clarke and I pull away instantly. There was a couple of seconds of awkward silence, "We probably get you to the mess hall." I say rubbing the back of my neck. "Yeah." She says her cheeks are red with embarrassment. She looked pretty flustered, and I thought for a split second she looked kinda cute. I immediately shake the thought away. I knew I couldn't let myself feel that way. I was here for O and my mom, no one else.
-
When we arrived at the mess hall Shumay asked me about how I felt about being promoted without having to do any patrol guard work. I told him I was grateful and I was satisfied with my job. Shumay seemed pleased and walked away. "Your kinda a kiss ass." Clarke says looking at me with a grin. "Shut up." I say looking down at her with a tiny smile. She quietly laughs and gets her rations which consists on bread, cheese, and small cup of water. "I want to eat in my room." Clarke demands. "Whatever you say Princess." I say leading Clarke to roll her eyes. "Don't call me that." She uses the same demanding tone. "Not happening Princess." "Whatever Bellamy." And she becomes silent the whole way back.
-
Clarke eats her cheese and drinks up her water. "Do you want the rest of this?" She ask holding out the other half of her bread. I shake my head. "Then what do I with it?" She ask confused. "We could play a game." I suggest. "With bread?" She says clearly still confused. I take the bread from her and tell her to open her mouth. She does as she's told and I threw a piece of bread in her mouth. She swallows it and laughs. "Ok your turn." She says taking the bread out of my hand. I open my mouth and she tosses the bread in my mouth. We laugh and continue to play until there's only a small part of bread left. "Your turn Princess." I say she opens up her mouth and I through it a little bit to the side, but she still catches it. "You cheated!" She exclaims and tries to hit my arm playfully. I grab her wrist and pull her a little closer than I intended, "I didn't cheat. I used strategy." I say leaning in a little. "I think it's cheating." she says as I let go of her wrist. She starts running her fingers through my hair. I'm only centimeters from her face. "Think whatever you would like." I whisper. With that our lips crash together.