Chapter 10

Clarke's POV
I was thrilled Bellamy was talking to me again. He came into my room today running at me. He picked me up by my waist and spun me around. I squealed with delight and wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed me and I felt like there was only me and him in this whole entire world.
-
In the evening Commander Shumway burst through my door. Luckily Bellamy and I were just talking and not kissing or something. "Bellamy Blake you are under arrest for helping hide a second child." He says as two guards come at Bellamy. They had found Octavia. Bellamy was trying fight off the guards but it was useless. "Let me say goodbye!" He shouts. "Two Minutes." Shumway says and the guards let him go. He hugs me tightly. "There going to float you!" I say unaware that I have started crying. "No they won't." He whispers holding me closer. "I love you Clarke." He says pulling away. "I love you too Bellamy." I say crying harder than I was before. He cups my face in his hands and kisses me softly. "Take care of Octavia for me." His forehead pressed against mine. I nod. "Clarke stay strong for me." He says as the guard comes through the door. "I love you." He whispers and the guard takes him away. I begin to sob uncontrollably. I had just gotten him back, he just told me he loves me. I lost Bellamy.