Chapter 9

Clarke's POV
I needed Bellamy so bad. I felt so empty without him. He hadn't spoken to me for 3 days. I tried to speak to him, but he never answered unless I told him I was hungry or needed to use the bathroom. But he never said a word he would just nod and escort me where I needed to go. His face never showed emotion. One day Shumway came in and asked Bellamy if he was ready. I didn't know what it meant until Shumway started hitting Bellamy. Bellamy's wounds started to open up and let a small yell of pain. I couldn't take and is started hitting Shumway. "Your hurting him!" I yell. Shumway turns around and glares at me. Before I knew what was happening Shumway's fist connected with my face. I fell to the floor with a thud. Shumway walked out of the room. Bellamy ran to my side, "Clarke." I didn't know whether to yell at him or cry. So I kissed him. I didn't hold back anything and neither did he. He pulled away and said,"I'm so sorry Princess. I didn't want to hurt you." I nod and hug him.
Bellamy's POV
Holding Clarke never felt better. I missed they way she made feel. We just sat there holding each other. Clarke pulled away and had a few tears left on her cheek. I took my thumb and wiped them off. She gave me a sad smile and got up. "Your bleeding." Said in a small voice. I nod and she takes one of the spare shirts in her chest and folds it like a pad. She presses it against my face and stares at me with her hypnotizing blue eyes. I take her hand that's holding the pad against my face. "I can't do this without your either Princess." I say and she leans in and kisses me softly. We spend the whole night cuddling, and we didn't talk much. Eventually it was lights out and I had to go back to O. I kissed Clarke goodbye and walked down the prison hall. I thought about everything I went through with Clarke. She could see me for me. She always saw the good in me even when I was at my worst. I loved Clarke.