Chapter 6

Clarke's POV
Bellamy smiles at me and I smile back. I get off my bed. The minute he hears the door click he runs towards me. His hands find my waist and pulls me close. "I missed you Princess." He says pulling me closer. "It's only been a few hours." I laugh a little. "That's too long." With that he crashes his lips into mine. We only kiss for a little bit then he pulls away. "What's the plan for today Princess?" He ask. "I don't care as long as I'm with." I say holding his hand. "Good." He says with a playful smirk, "You wouldn't care if I did this?" He grabs my waist and begins to tickle me. "Bellamy stop!" Is all I manage to say as he tickles me until I'm laying on the floor. "Not funny." I say getting up. But he softy pushes me back down. He's on top of me my arms pinned to the floor. "I thought it was funny." Be whispers before kissing me. His grip on my pinned arms loosen. I take this as the opportunity to move my arms and begin to tickle him. He rolls off of me and bust out laughing. "Clarke don't." He says as I begin to tickle him again. Now I'm on top of him. I kiss him gently causing him to smile.
-
The day's and nights with Bellamy were always fun. He told me about Octavia who sounded amazing. I told him about my dad. He was there for me. Bellamy made me happy when I was down. Bellamy made me happy even when I wasn't upset. He made me happier. Bellamy had been my guard for almost 2 weeks now. I really thought I was falling in love with Bellamy Blake.