Chapter 5

Bellamy's POV
Kissing Clarke was the most amazing feeling I've ever felt. The way her lips just melted into mine was just amazing. He walked back home with a smile he couldn't wipe off his face. When I got home I see O sitting on floor reading a book. "Bellamy!" She shouts and throws her arms around me. "Hey O." I say laughing a little. "How was your first day? Tell me EVERYTHING!" She says dragging me into the kitchen. "Is he cute?"she ask sitting on counter. "Who?" I ask confused. "The prisoner your guarding!" She says annoyed. "She is very cute." I say and laugh as I watch the disbelief on O's face. "What's she like?!?" She practically screams. "Remember the girl was telling you about yesterday?" I ask her. "Yeah the one who you said had really pretty eyes." I smile. "THATS HER?!?" O screams. "Octavia keep it down, and yeah that's her." I say smiling. I told her everything that happened. All our little talks. Our almost kiss. Our kiss. Octavia looked like she could burst with joy at any moment. "Bellamy she sounds amazing." She says surprisingly calm and soft voice. "She is." I nod in agreement. "I'm gonna head to bed O." "Night big brother." She says as I walk into the bedroom. I change out of my guards uniform and fall onto the bed. My last thoughts before I fall asleep are of Clarke. Beautiful, strong, amazing Clarke.
-
I woke up and got ready as fast as humanly possible. You had to be outside your prisoners door by 7 and couldn't go in until 7:10. It was already 6:45. I rushed out the door without saying goodbye to O. I made it to Clarke's cell right on time. Shumway was making sure everyone was there and let us in our cells. He told me to wait which I really wanted to see Clarke but waited for him. "Let me do a quick check on Prisoner 319." I nod and follow him into the room. Clarke's sitting on her bed playing with piece of her charcoal. "Hello Commander Shumway. Cadet Blake." She says nodding at us. I could tell was just putting on a little act for Shumway. He continued to do his check and at the end said everything was okay. "Have a good day Cadet Blake." "You too Commander." I say as he walks out. I smile at Clarke, her smile is equally as big.