Time to Shine

Shays POV

It was almost 8 I got my backpack packed some clothes curled my hair went to the bathroom looked at myself and thought I never wore makeup before. I grabbed some eyeliner blush lipstick and mascara. Tbh I looked sexy.I went downstairs to see if my mom was home...she wasn't yes! Probably helping my brother. J picked me up and dropped me off at work ugh let's do this.

Trey-heey shay or should I say Lucious

Shay-(smiles) hey trey

Trey-u ready?

Shay-(looks around)Omg no so many dudes and...women! Women to?!

Trey-yeaaa now go to the back and get ready.

(Shay goes to the back seeing a bunch of girls)

Shays Thoughts

Omg I'm so scared a bunch of girls half dressed I seen this one girl who looked just like that Aisha chick..wait it was her! O lawd I just walked passed her as she gave me a stank look.ik my body banging and I'm pretty. I walked over to my section that had what I'm wearing for tonight it looks slutty. I got dressed and 5 mins later I heard my name and I went on stage a bunch of men and women starring at me. Don't tell em came on and I started dancing I felt bad but then I felt good a bunch of 100s flying everywhere. Then the music stopped I went to the back put my money in the bag put my clothes on and went home. J.Cole couldn't pick me up so I walked home until I was stopped by someone.

Diggy-need a ride?

Shay-no I'm good

Diggy- come on its going on 2 am

Shay-(sighs) fine drop me off at 3241 Lenter ave There's a brick house with pink flowers got it?

Diggy-got it

(15 mins later they arrive)

Shay-this my house

Diggy-nice so what's your name?

Shay-Shay and your diggy simmons

Diggy-Yes u can call me Daniel if u want

Shay-I'll just call u diggy

Diggy-(smiles)ok ms.shay

Shay-(laughs) ok Mr.Simmons

Diggy-can I have your number?

Shay-yea sure

Diggy-thnx gorgeous

Shay-(blushing) your welcome

Diggy-night

Shay-(gets out car) Night

(Shay goes inside runs upstairs and counts her money)

Shay-omg we rich! I think I'm starting to like this job.

(Shay lays down and falls asleep)