Dangerous

Shays Pov
The doc just called me i told diggy and we drive to the hospital and wait in the waiting for around 40 mins then the doc called me back, dig sat down on the side and i sat on the bed thingy. The doc lifted up my shirt and seen the bruise and put some cream on it i jumped cuz it was cold and it hurted. She smiled and gave me some pics and told me not to open them until  she told me the news. I sat and listened. POV OVER

Doc- so miss shay i did some of my doctor things and did some DNA testing and i found that u werent having a baby you were having twins! Not identical Ferternal. They would look very different because they have different dads.

Shay- Howd you know? 

Doc-(laughs) sweety im a doctor ik alot of things and i did a blood test when u were sleeping so i can find out who the dads are.

Shay-ok do u know there dads names? 

Doc-yes the dads names are Jeramine Lamarr Cole and August Anthony Alsina Jr.

Shay- can i open the pics now.

Doc-yes 

(Shay opens the pics and covers her mouth and smiles. Diggy comes over and looks at them and smirks. The doc  told us we can go so we left)

Diggy POV

When i seen the pics of the babies i smirked that'll be my baby in there soon one day. But somehow i got mad cuz they both were the dad so i drove to the abandoned building shay gave me a weird look i told her to stay in the car and give me the pics. POV OVER

Diggy-Wake up!

(j and august wake up) 

J.cole-man what u want!

Diggy- so yall both the dad

August- fr ima be a Dad! 

Diggy-No nigga she lost the babies and she didnt wanna have yall baby anyways in the first place.

j.cole- idgaf all i wanted to do was smash not get lil mama preggo.

(Diggy shows them the pics of the twins) 

August-awww look my baby was in there. Why didnt that stupid bitch keep it! I wanna be a dad! My baby with her wouldve been cute.

Diggy- No! ima be the only babydaddy she'll ever have! Im sick of yall i should just kill yall.  

(Shay walks in and sees j and august sitting in a electric chairs and diggy holding the pics.)

Shay-Diggy baby what are u doing?

Diggy-(turns around) hey bae i told u to stay in the car.

Shay-it was getting hot and u took a while so i was checking on u.

August-hey shay i heard u was having My baby.

Shay- dont talk to me i dont like u i hope u and j die. 

Diggy- bae i can help u with that i have a gun

Shay- no dont we should just leave.

Diggy-hold on ima call the police 

Shay- why 

(Diggy ignores her and calls the police and they come and he and shay explain the story and they arrest j and august. They follow them to the court so they can hear much time they have. 40 mins later the judge sentenced j and august 2 years in prison for rape. We head back home and i seen my family cars at the house. We opened an it was my mom and dad and the table was filled with food.)