Twisted

The next morning everybody wakes up. Shay goes Into the living room and watches the news. She really didn't watch it all she could think about was jacquees dieing. Then Breaking News came on which caught her attention.

Newslady-Hello I'm veronica and thank you for tuning in to Fox 5 news today we our investigating the death of actor Justin Hayes. (in pic) One of his closes friends had something to say heres the video.

(video)

Friend-man Justin was my bestfriend its like yesterday I was just with him. We both were actors all three of us Justin,me and Karen.

Newslady-whos Karen?

Friend-The fake nurse and Justin was a fake doctor they get hired to act our whole career is based of that fake hospital man. I walk outside and see a body floating in the lake. I look and see a bullet in my boy Justin head his lifeless body right there man. I have nothing else to say ima thug and thugs don't cry but I'm about to.

Newslady-Thank you. Ok folks that's all we have we'll keep you updated on this breaking news.

Shay-omfg!! he was a fake? Guys get in here!!!
(they come)

Angelina-Yea?

Shay-guess what

Classie-your pregnant?

Shay-no but you know that doctor and nurse

Sharon-their fake their just actors it was just on the news. He was found dead this morning in the lake a bullet in his head.

Angelina-Dead?! Whoaaaaa something aint right here I feel it. We seen him last night now he's dead today.

Shay-Right and jacquees died yesterday.

Lucas-This isn't adding up

Sharon- What was the doctors name again?

Shay-Justin hayes

Sharon-ima look him up.
(Sharon looks him up and everybody gathers around)

Shay-sooooooo?

Sharon-yea hes a big time actor his main role is a doctor and his partner Karen Jefferson his nurse. That hospital isn't fake tho its real but they took it over for their acting. This is crazy where did jacquees find this doctor?

Angelina-Exactly

J.cole-um yo me and august about to um about to go to the library and do some more research

August-uh yea w'ell be back.

(they walk out)

Shay-they acting reaaaaal weird

Classie-mhm and I have a question why do you and diggy always look at them like yall wanna kill them.

Shay-(sighs) because its a lonnnng story ok I met j at a bar I became a stripper to help my mom with the bills one day it was celebrity night and august and j were tryna fuck I said no so they followed me home and I fought back and they raped me I got pregnant lost the baby cuz Aisha kicked me in the stomach and to find out I was going to have twins by j and august.

Angelina-omggggg shay why you never told us?

Shay-girl idk but ik I tell yall everything but aye that's the past.

(with j and august)

August-j man we gotta call jacquees

J.cole-already am.

(jacquees picks up)

Jacquees-wassup?

J.cole-bruh we got a problem

Jacquees-like what?

J.cole-they found justins body in the lake

Jacquees-i thought yall told me his body wasn't going to be found.

J.cole-ik and the news got a background check on him and knows he a fake doc. It was breaking news shay and everybody know hes dead and was a fake doc and wanna know how'd he ever became your doctor.

Jacquees-aaaaahhh man this is bad yo call up the funeral place and tell them you want my funeral today so that situation can have them stop thinking.

J.cole-now?

Jacquees-yes now. Call them and tell them from now on I'm out bye fam
(they hang up)

August-whatd he say?

J.cole-we gotta call the funeral place and have the funeral today so the Justin situation can leave their minds

(they call the funeral place and tell them to have it today)

August- let's get back

J.cole- yea
(They get back)

Shay- where were y'all?

August- don't worry bout it bitch

Diggy- tf get yo ass beat nigga u disrespectful don't do it again

August- man gon but look yaw the funeral place called us and told us the funeral today at 3 so get ready.

(They get ready and drive to the funeral)

Shay-(crying) I can't believe he died so young.

Preacher- cmon we'll say a prayer.

Aisha-yess

Preacher- dear heavenly Father we come to you today of the death of Jacquees we know he's up there with you lord watch over his family lord in Jesus name Amen.

Everyone -Amen

Preacher- ok that's it kids go home and cry

Classie- huh?? This wayyyy to fast

Preacher- go home NOW

Angelina- pshh u ain't gotta tell me twice.

(They leave and go home)

Aisha- ima order a pizza I'm hungry.

Sharon- how many months are u now?

Aisha- 8 1 more until I see my beautiful baby boyyyyyyy

Nathaniel- u happy?

Aisha- yes I wanna be the best mom ever and besides his dad a rapper he bouts be spoiled.

Jessica- ima be a auntyyyyy so happy what are u gonna name him?

Aisha- Maybe Levi king Cole

Angelina- ooooo yea that's adorable

Nathaniel- I can't wait to have a baby by angelina.

Lucas- right classie u want a baby?

Classie- no boy not Now lol

Sharon- nasty

Kobe- u gon get some to be quite Bae

J.cole- y'all breaking news again

News lady- hi I'm back again with breaking news on the death of Justin Hayes we've got fingerprints but their veryyy hard to find who killed this young man. Until then we'll keep you updated.

August- shit man

Diggy- what?

J.cole- that's messed up how someone could kill him.

Shay- right but a lot of things aren't adding up at all

Angelina- exactly!!! Its not right I feel it.

Aisha- pizza mans here!!

(They played for the pizza and ate and go to sleep)