Crazy

Last time aisha told the girls that diggy was the dad. They cheer and make a plan to destroy shay and diggy relationship. They decided to go to the hospital and see what the baby would be they made a appointment waited for 30mins and aisha got called to the back.    

(aisha in the pic)

Doc-hi ms aisha so i hear your here to see what your baby is going to be.

Aisha-yes i would

Doc-ok lay down and lift up your shirt.

(the doc tests her stomach and sees)

Aisha-so?

Doc-congrats your having a baby boy.

Aisha- really?

Doc-yea

Aisha-um can u tell me who my baby father because i dont know.

Doc-yes i will look into that ill call u and let u know.

Aisha-ok see ya later doc

(they leave the hospital and go to the hotel)

Beauty-we're here!!! 

(everyone knocked out on the couch and floor)

Star-are they dead?

Jessica-ima see

(jessica goes up to diggy tries to kiss him but he chokes her)

Diggy-get tf away from me.

Jessica-yea they woke

(everyone wakes up)

Shay-what happened

Diggy-jessica tried to kiss me so i choked her

Shay-stay away from him before i hurt u

Jessica- not my fault yo man a hoe

Shay- a hoe girl bye u and yo friends are the hoes

Jessica- us ha your man got my friend preggo

Shay-(looks at diggy) what no jacquees the dad

Aisha-im 6 months diggy came over my house 6 months ago and u came over my house and so called whooped my ass.

Jacquees-what so im not the dad?

Diggy-aisha i didnt fuck u u called the police on me because i wouldnt have sex with you.

Aisha-diggy i have evidence u were over my house now boom im pregnant.

Shay-(crying) it all adds up now u otp all the time showing up to the strip club and she comes up to u. You leaving at 11 coming back at 2.

Diggy-no shay no listen to me

Shay- i dont wanna hear it. Daniel i have to go i cant trust you anymore.

Diggy-shay! shes lying plz dont your the only one i had sex with you cant leave i dont like her or want her shes a hoe.

Aisha-shay girl stop waisitng your breathe on this cheater he lieing. I might put it up for adoption u can adopt it if u want cuz ya know u lost your baby so u can have mine.

Shay-im leaving im sorry diggy im going back to l.a. taking my stuff out the house and moving back with my mom.

Diggy-(crying) Shay i didnt do anything i swear on my dead grandma!!