Couples night

Sharon and Kobe in pic

Today is the day of the tour. Everyone is getting ready. getting their clothes ready and eating they go back to rehearse everything and they have everything down pack. it was finally 7;30 they get on the tour bus and head to perform. they see all the fans screaming and going crazy. The first to perform was Omg they performed while they danced next was diggy ft trevor then Mb. the show was over and they go back to the hotel. Diggy and Nathaniel,Lucas, and kobe are planning on taking the girls out to eat.

Diggy-girls get dressed

Jessica-ooo where are we going diggy

Diggy-not u and omg my girl and her girls me and they bfs taking them out.

Star-ok bye then get out.

diggy-lil girl I payed for this hotel and can kick you and yo sidekicks out.

Beauty-sidekicks!

Shay-don't say nun to my man plz don't we trying to keep it peace ful.

Lucas-cmon yall lets go out to eat.

Babydoll- why cant we come are we not good enough.

Nathaniel- no one said yall not yall just aint got no man

babydoll-ooo we can go with mb!

Prodigy- girl no id rather jump off the cliff then go on a a date with any of yall

star-shut up prod cuz I dated ray ray

Ray ray- I broke up with u cuz u was tryna get with Princeton

Star-what noo

Princeton-y u gotta lie girrllll

Lucas-umm we leaving.

(They leave nd arrive at the bowling place. The boys lost and the girls one. The girls made a bet that if they win they have to become bestfriends with OMG. And if the boys lose they would have to twerk for the girls. They lose so they had to twerk. They suck at it lml. after bowling they take them out to eat at Olive garden.)

Back at the hotel

Jessica-yall I'm bored I wanna go out

Beauty-we cant they took the cars

babydoll- how bout we take a cab

Star-tf no what I look like in the back of a cab and I got money id rather stay here than look poor in the back off a cab.

Jessica-truth

Beauty- jess have you heard anything from Aisha?

Jessica-naw  she been acting weird lately always on the phone, leaving at the same time at night. Coming home with money. She disrepects my mom nd that aint coo. But I love her that's my sister.

babydoll-yall not talking?

Jessica-she never comes home anymore she seems like she hiding something and I don't like that got me worried about her.

Star- wow but did she have the baby

Jessica-no she had a abortion and its crazy man because the doctor told us that.... nvm

beauty-what jess tell us you know we here for u.

Jessica-she .....she has Aids and they don't know if shes going to live but theyre trying to find a cure from it.

(Jessica starts crying and mb walks in)

Princeton-yo is she ok?

Babydoll-yea she fine just leave

Roc royal-naw we gonna stay and comfort her

Beauty-she said leave! damn are u fucking deaf

Prodigy-no need for yelling bahja

Beauty-bitch my name Is beauty don't call me by my real name unless you my man or family!

rayray-whoaa with the bitch word yall wouldn't like it if we called yalla bitch so watch that word.

Star-(gets up)-look we suggest yall get out before yall get yall ass beat by some girls.