Tell me the truth

Shay POV

I woke up to diggy holding my waist i got up went to the bathroom and took a shower. I walked out with a towel wrapped around me and i seen diggy mouth dropped holding the pregnancy test. I looked down and walked to the drawers and put on some clothes. Diggy looked happy but then a confused look on his face i just walked out and pulled out some eggs bacon and bread so i can make some toast. I started cooking and i felt diggy arms rub my stomach i turned around and smiled and continued cooking.

Diggy- Your pregnant?
Shay- yes but im not keeping it.

Diggy- Why not

Shay- its not yours for 1 and im to young im not ready.

Diggy- ik that but we'll be great parents.

Shay- dig idk who the father is they both had sex with me at the same time so idk who it is.

Diggy-After we're done eating baby we'll go to the hospital and get a DNA test ok?

Shay-Ok well the food is done soooo

Diggy-(takes plate) thnx and i gotta talk to you.

Shay-About?

Diggy- You being a stripper

Shay-(chokes on food) what

Diggy- u heard me you being a stripper.

Shay-(puts her head down)- im sorry

Diggy- i want u to quit today

Shay- what no! i need to make money for my mom to keep her house.

Diggy-(washing dishes) Im not telling you twice ur quitting today. I already told u i got u. if you dont go up there and say your quitting i will.

Shay-Im not quitting and how u know where its at.

Diggy- Yes Tf U Are! and im not gonna lie to u i went there the other night.

Shay-(mad) ik i seen u i was dancing on stage when aisha came up to u with her thot ass! And yall exchanged numbers and i heard her talking about banging u so i beat that slut ass!

Diggy-ik i heard

Shay-Since we spilling secrets and truth where were u the other day?

Diggy- I already told u why should i tell u if u didnt tell me where u be going.

Shay-(screams) I just fucking told you!!!! Now tell me! You left around 11 and and came back around 2 sweating and looking mad took your anger out on me and told me to sleep in the other room!!!!

(Diggy wasnt really listening he got a text from aisha she was saying sorry she was mad. And shay snatches his phone from his hand.)

Diggy- gimme my phone!

Shay-gimme got shot

Diggy-Gimme! Shay!

Shay-(looks at it) oooooo u texting aisha that hoe! Bet

(Shay calls aisha)

Aisha-Heyy bae i miss u im sorry for calling the police because u didnt wanna bang cuz u got a girl but idc i can treat u wayyyy better than her.

Shay- Bitch wtf! Yea this shay. Look lil hoe i will beat yo ass like i did the other day but i wont stop until i see blood.