🌹My perfect life

For a while I thought everything was fine, I thought my life wouldn't be better than Now. I had my dream Job,7 sisters who care for me, friends to go crazy with, and the most important thing is I'll be married to my love of my life, people were against us in many ways, saying I'm still in my glowing days it's been 3 years since Lovelyz debuted and he didn't even roll in military service and above of it we are too young to be married but who care when it's us who decided that and it's us who is going to marry, we didn't care as long we are together.
"Jin ready to hang out" Kei appeared all dressed up in plain white shirt with black skinny leggings and black leather blazer carrying a small shoulder bag. She stopped at her track "CANNOT Believe you still in those baggy pants reading that damn book"
"Hye it's a good book actually" I defended
"Never said it wasn't" she looked at her phone "oh my god JIN you better move your ass quickly it's 2 freaking p.m we have a lot to do but we lost the time because of your laziness"
"Okay Okay" I put the book marker went through my closet and simply picked up what's in-front of me which was under the knees length Denim dress I brush my hair and wore a hat "all ready"

     "So what's today plans?"  She shrugged "Nothing much just a myungdong walk?!"      "Okay sound fun it's been a long time since we went there"     "Kids get in I'll drive you there"Manger Jo said inside the van     "It's okay we will take the ...

"So what's today plans?" She shrugged "Nothing much just a myungdong walk?!"
"Okay sound fun it's been a long time since we went there"
"Kids get in I'll drive you there"Manger Jo said inside the van
"It's okay we will take the subway there we will be fine"
"Take care kids"
Me and Kie trained in the same time except she came 3 months before me we used to walk to myungdong every Saturday after practicing letting out all of our stress then came back before the dawn.
It feels the same only that some fan tag along with us "ready to bring back memories?"
"Soooo ready"
We went to dance battle we turned to our fans "wants to battle?" He went crazy and nodded
"The loser buy ice cream"
And it ended with us winning "Second round Basketball battle"
They won Finally it was car racing we won
We stopped at the ice cream booth "Lovelinus order what you want it's on us" there wasn't much fan there was like 20 only "Aw so kind of you"
Okay I have to admit i had more fun than before w used to come all down.
"Karaoke" the sun nearly set woah times flew quickly We went to karaoke and had fun for two hours
"Ahjuma annyeong" we bowed to a middle aged woman who we used to have Dak-galbi in her restaurant.
"Aigoo it's been a long time" she welcomes us with a tight hugs "What ever you order today it's on me"
"No we are fine you don't have to treat us"
"Come on you two are like my children who came back from abroad I missed you so much"
"Aww we missed you too"
"So like always two servings?"
"Make it three please" Kei looked at me all puzzled
" you most be hungry Jin-ah"
"No actually if you don't mind... I.." as I was going to speak he shows up wearing jeans, button up shirt with beige jacket.
"Hello Kei" he greeted and peck my cheek
"So are you making me a third wheel now?"
"Sorry I didn't want to interrupt but she insisted me to come"
I slapped his leg"ouch" "Bowyah you are the one who begged me to come, Sorry Kei" he looked at me smiling and his eyes were showing hearts.
"Ohh please I will go and eat in another table if you didn't stop this flirting"
"Go ahead" He said he loves teasing her I hit him again
"Yaaa stop it"
"Enjoy the food"
.......
"Will you be alright?" I hold her hand
"Yes don't worry about me and have fun" she waved at us and ride a taxi
He put his hands on my shoulder pulled me closer I blushed drowning in his eyes
"You looked gorgeous today"
He leans his forehead on mine I closed my eyes ready for his lips to touch mine.
     "I feel bad for stealing you from Kei" I opened my eyes with disappointment he Totally ignored it and holds my hands we were walking to wherever our feet took us.