chapter twelve

Jin pov:
"Unnie mianhae"my eyes formed tears i looked down and felt so bad "i shouldn't have thinking about that"

She cut me and dabbed my back "it's okay if i was in your place I would have the same thoughts,sorry"

"Aniya unnie what are you apologizing for?"i looked at her

She shrugged "just that i felt like i have to, it's getting late and you have class tomorrow kajja"

It was obvious she changed the topic "ya unnie tomorrow is Saturday"

She rubbed her head "is it?" Then yawned "I'm sleepy"

"Yaa unnie just tell me you are bored already"i pouted and turn my gaze

"Aniya"

Fast forward

"Girls gather around"Woori unnie said getting all our attention we left what in our hands and gather around her.

"Here's the songs and the performance for the concert"she said handle us some papers "do your best!"

I read the title of each paper and found one Some (duet song)

"Duet? Unnie with who?"i asked out of curiosity

"The company is still thinking" i nodded continue reading the papers

"What if it's woohyun sunbae?"Mijoo said giving me grin

My heart skipped a beat hearing his name my cheeks turned into pinkish color.

"Maybe but 60% is one of woollim boys"

I'm little disappointed hearing that but is he even thinking of me? Maybe he forgot about me.

Fast forward [one week before the concert]

"Jinnah"woori unnie called me in my middle of practicing i looked at her "come here" i obey and walked to her.

"Your duet partner arrived, you two will practice together everyday at 5p.m"i became nervous what if it's woohyun? I wish if it's him i miss him so much.

Why it feels like the way is so long to the vocal room?

Finally we arrived and boy was practicing hard looking at the papers in his hand. Please be woohyun but he doesn't look like him.

He turned to us and i became little sad i sigh silently and forced smile "annyeonghasyeo Lee haejun imnida"

_________________
I was thinking if i should put haejun or daeyeol or sungyoon.
Also this story is going to end.
But I'm going on hiatus sorry I'll be back.
Support Haejun on boys24 too

Thanks for reading
Clickn fill itcomment your thoughts

ⓨⓤⓐⓝ