🥀guilty

My mind won't stop working I'm felling anxious about everything "Time of death Tuesday 1:37p.m" I woke up shouting Kei quickly pushed herself upright hugging me The girls gathered up "Are you Okay?" I breathed hard. "Here" Mijoo passes me glass of water.

"What's the time?" I sip asking them Jiae looked at Her phone "9:54a.m" I scanned them all and spotted manager-unnie "Take me there unnie" she nodded "go and change" I jumped from the bed wearing leggings and white t-shirt I washed my face as faster as I can she handle me mask and cap.

"Jin let's go in that car" she pointed at white Hyundai Kona parked in the other side "the fans are going crazy outside they will attack us and you already knows that" I nodded tagging along her as we drives out of the building a lot of girls were waiting outside angrily holding harsh boards with them it said 'it will be better if it was you instead' 'go and die b*tch' 'kill yourself' "Jin don't read it" she speed up too late I read them all "they are right it's my fault if I didn't date him we won't get married if we didn't decide to get married he won't be in hospital I could reject him from the start if only I know before"

"Don't say that you can't be blamed for falling in love none can be it's your life not theirs you have the rights to love to hate to feel every feelings a normal human should feel cause idols are human being too" her phone rang she clicked the answer bottom on the car it was on speaker "We found who caused" Manager-Choi spoke "Okay I'll come and discuss it" manager-Lee was trying to stop him so I won't hear "the Kim Daeji(Pig) who's in our blacklist we banned her from the fanclub" my heart burned up "I want to meet her" I spoke manager Choi went silent "oh Jin didn't know you were there" I repeated "I want to meet her did you catch her!" "We are still investigating it happened that she flew abroad immediately after the accident which means she has one hour to arrive we contacted the police there they will catch her in the airport" I sighed "please catch her".

"Jin you are brave hang up let's fight all of this until the end okay?" I nodded I have to be responsible for my decision me and woohyun actually discussed everything we know those salty fans will be madly angry we fought for our relationship from the start but never thought he will be lying in the hospital. We got closer to the hospital reporters were everywhere waiting for our black van it was a great idea that we changed the car but still we have to pass them she called the securities but they couldn't clear the path "take me in as a dead body" we called the hospital they sent us E.R team I laid they pulled the blanket in me "move on" manager acted along she cried "please save him" we managed to get-in in five minutes i thanked them we quickly walked to his room I cleaned my hand and wear the green apron then went inside I couldn't stand seeing him connecting to all of those machines I sat on the chair next to him holding his hand I tried my hard to stay calm "I'm sorry" the guilty is filling me "please survive you can't leave just like that I'm sorry You must be in pain"

Flashback our last night call

My tear fall down
"I told you to take care of yourself, but you didn't.You're so bad oppa.."

Could it be our last call? ANIYA I shook my head he'll wake up i really miss him miss his voice his smile his laugh. ...what if that nightmare come true?...aniya...oppa jaepal erona....

The door knocked I wipe my taers it was the doctor he checked him up "how is he?" I asked "he's badly injured but his heart is working right and we don't know about others parts until he wake up" I bowed to the doctor ,what if he can't walk he will gave up his dream it's all because of me I shouldn't have agreed to do the project with him I shouldn't like him I shouldn't open my heart for him.

===========================
thanks guys for reaching 100 readers not much but it's means a lot to me
*edit 4K thanks a lot
Keep on supporting Lovelyz Ah-Cho

-Yerim