chapter eight

Jin pov:

It's been week since we all being busy for the final we went into hiatus for while and didn't go to the company we all spent all the week in the home or library and some of the girls went and study in group.

I was focusing in the book then soul unnie called us for lunch after lunch we decided to take break for while watching tv

Suddenly mijoo stand and went to her room then after while she came out wearing short jeans, white tee and light purple cardigan"are you going somewhere?"jisoo unnie asked

"Uh..emm..yes..actually i need to take note from my friend"she said nervously like that wasn't the reason she's going to

"But tomorrow is the d-day"kei unnie said mijoo nodded "that why i have to take that note"

"Okay don't be late"she hurried and closed the door why she's acting like that actually me and her went into awkward relationship almost like strangers.

º•●☆●•º
Mijoo pov:

While we are watching tv my phone buzzed i took it out and found text from woohyun

/mijoo-ah can we meet? I'm in front of your dorm
Please/

I went into deep thought i hesitatingly stand and changed decided to meet him i lied saying i was going to take note i slipped into my sneakers and hurried outside he was leaning on the wall placing his hands in his pocket i approach to him "hye"

he tilt up his head "Hello~ i thought you won't come"i return the smile then he walked and opened his car's door for me gesture his hand for me to enter i obey and sat he closed the door and sat in driver seat.

"Where are we going?"i asked he answered with secret and my thoughts was -am i cheating on myungsoo? -am i doing right? -well it's not date -i just came to hear what he want

"Tomorrow is the D-day?"he asked referring to the finals i nod "you can do it!! Wish you all the best" i thanked him then he parked his car and i looked outside seeing the place where 'we' end out first date at which is place shown off all Seoul city.

"What are we doing here?"i turn to him and asked he shrugged his shoulders and roll his eyes "talk(!)" It was like question he opened the door and walked to my side and opened the door for me i stepped outside.

º•●☆●•º
Woohyun pov:

I never thought she will come but she did I'm so happy i was thinking where to go and that place is the first one popped in my head which is our favorite place.

We stand there looking at the view although it's still day but Seoul is so beautiful even in the daylight i cleared my throat "can you tell me more about us?"

"I did tell you about us!"she said without looking at me

"No i want more details that wasn't clear enough"she went silent for while then spoke "what do you want to know? I'll answer it"

"Where we first met?"she was about to answer but then said "wait don't you remember that?"

I laughed "yeah just kidding, can you give me more reasons why we broke up?!"

She let out sigh "well.. I'm the one who want to break up, for some reason"

"What's the reasons?"

"I'll break your heart again!"she looked down i told her it's okay so she spoke up

"I wasn't loyal enough and i didn't return the same love you give me i was careless and got tired of 'us' and in that time i got feelings for myungsoo while we are in relationship so i choose myungsoo over you and asked you to break up"i didn't feel hurt or anything like she didn't meant it and that whole explain was emotionless like it's not real

I hold her shoulders and turned her now she's facing me i took steps toward as excepted she was walking backward the car blocked her i put both my arms near her head so she won't escape our faces were so close my lips touched her and i kissed her, i got shocked by her reaction she kissed me back for while then pushed me "what are you doing?"

º•●☆●•º
Mijoo pov:

As he got closer and kissed me i don't know i made big mistake and i regret it as i kissed him back but somehow voice inside me was asking for more i turn and was about to walk he hold my arms and stopped my track suddenly he came closer again and whispered in my ear "you still love me don't you?"

I myself don't know the answer i was in dilemma and don't know what to do he took steps and stand in front of me "Let's back to 'us' i love you mijoo, let's start new beginning"

....
I enter our dorm crying i headed to my room straight away ignoring unnie-duel questions cause i can't hold the tear anymore why it has to be so complicated and why I'm feeling like i want to be with him again , what should i do? And myungsoo?Jin? my name? It will destroy as i will became bad girl.Why did i agree and go out with him?

================
Back from the hiatus, please check out my profile and read my other fanfics if you don't mind thanks~

Sorry for making woohyun seems like bad boy in this chapter

Leave your thoughts in the comments vote if you like it

Lovelyz comeback and woohyun solo.
Please support them

a moment to remember (Re-Writing)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें