chapter thirteen

Jin POV
"Woah you really got great voice busajangnim should debut you soon"

He bowed "kamsahamnida"

I looked at the watch and it's time for dinner"let's go my treat" i stand before him saying word we stopped at near restaurant.

"So Haejun since when you became trainee?" I said break the awkward between us.

"Two years!?"

"Really? And we've never met before!"

"So noona how's your feeling after you debut?"

"Ermm"i rolled my eyes flashing back that moment "that all of the hard works and struggle during trainee life is payed off, although i have that feeling of giving up many times but you have to follow your dreams no matter what, i always remember my grandma saying to me 'nothing worth coming easy' "

"Woah what a great feeling i will always remember your words as motivation"

"I hope to see you at your own stage one day, fighting!"

"Nae fighting!"

"Oh i have practice sorry , see you tomorrow" i excused myself and went back to practice room

"So who is it unnie?"sujeong asked

"Woollim trainee" they all smiled like they know something i don't know "what?"

"Nothing, oh eunbi unnie is here"

We stand greeting her and started practicing the choreo of the songs, i got to new every choreo of the songs

After two days

As usual i ate the dinner with haejun "noona can we eat at mall i need to buy new clothes"

"Sure"

...

"Noona can i ask you something?"

I nodded "sure, what's it?"

"Do you still love Woohyun hyung?"

Do i? I never stopped loving him, but did he?

"Earth to noona"i snapped out of my thought "sorry for asking that question"

"No it's ok, actually i...i don't know"

"But i heard he got his memories back"

"Yeah that's good, but i don't know if he still love me or not"

"I hope he still do, and i wish you two back together i ship you two"

I smiled "thanks haejunah"

=====================
Back from the hiatus and sorry for disappointed you with this chapter, and the next chapter may be the last one I'm still thinking.

If you are astro fan go to my profile and read 'miraculous'

Should i write another infinite fanfic?
If yes please comment downwhich member

Clickand fill it ★ if you like it .
ⓨⓤⓐⓝ