💍our big day

Week later it was our big day I stand looking at the clearly beautiful sky feeling the cold breeze on my bare shoulder. "We better start now Jin-ssi" said my makeup artist.
     I nodded sitting in front of the mirror sipping my warm coffee I couldn't stop thinking about everything "nervous?" Asked Sujeong I nodded echoed "nervous"
     She was wearing a tight long light pink dress with her curly hair and flower headband I gasped "you look so pretty" she laughed "thanks, Here" she handles me stuffed creamy bread.
     Hours later all the girls were ready wearing gorgeous light pink dresses and flowers headbands, "girls you absolutely look beautiful".
    "Says the most beautiful in the room"Jisoo said. Adjusting my tiara "all done"
     "Let's take a few pictures together" we gathered around and Manager-nim took pictures for us.
     We ride the car then he called I picked up immediately he laughed "you most be waiting for my calls"
     "my heart is pounding loudly like in our date when we went to park and had our first kiss it felts like popcorns"
     "Yeah and we sneaked back to the dorm so none will caught us but it was too late our members were all awake waiting for us to spill everything out"
     "Can't believe it's been 3 years, and we are going to get married"
    "Yeah, so you still nervous?" "A little" I made an excuse to hear his voice he always sing for me, soon he sings calmly.

🎶That I know you, that I got to meet you
I'm so grateful.
I'll grow this much to always protect you

You come into me, faintly,
shyly, you come upon me
You softly shake me, as usual,
connected through the memories
Again and always, I'm living in longing
Already, already, I'm locked up in the memories🎶

     "Better?" I looked outside "Yeah seems like we arrived see you there"
     He whispered "I love you"
     "Me too" I hung up and got out of the car walking to the building.
     "My beautiful bride" he shouted across the street wearing his black suit with black tie the rest of the members start to whistle he hurried ran toward me.
     "Hyung watch out"Sungyeol shouted I looked at the street there was a car driving so fast for a moment the scene was slow motion my heart ached watching his body flew away I ran as fast as I can he was there lying with blood all over the place I touched his cheek he was looking at me with smile then closed his eyes I hold his hand checking his heart beat, I shook my head "Oppa no, hang on there oppa don't leave".

None Pov

     Soon the ambulance arrived heading to operation room. He lost a lots of blood. Jin sat in the  waiting room with her white dress which is covered with Woohyun's blood she cried a lot sujeong took off his jacket wrapped around Jin's bare shoulder she harshly hits herself "Jin wake up its all nightmares"
     Kei hugged her tight stopped her "don't do that to yourself" she looked at her "he's not going to die and leave me right?".
    Kei wipes her tears "no he will wake up and live with you" soon Jin Lost consciousness and faint "excuse me please help" Kei shouted the nurse took Jin to the E.R
     "Is she okay?" "Her blood pressure dropped she needs to rest"
     "Like our day wasn't worse enough" Kei mumbles "she's pitiful as she is right now she doesn't need anything bad to happen"
     "Everything is going to be alright"Said Baby soul.
     After a while Jin woke up and insisted on going to the waiting room she took the IV with her. Hours passed but there's aren't any news "what took them so long?" Minutes later the doctor came out "Mr.Nam woohyun?"
     We stand in front of him "he's alive right? He can't just leave me like that's"
     "Calm down miss we saved him from the dangerous zone he's in coma right now we will move him to private room in a while he broke several ribs"
     "Can I see him?"
     "No visitors until tomorrow" the doctor bowed and walked away.
     "Thanks god he's alive" Jin rested on the chair taking a deep breath calming herself down.
     "That's a relief, you heard the doctor no visitor go home and rest" at first Jin refused but then they all left him alone.