Chapter 2 Pt. 1

"Is this her?" a shorter dirty blonde boy ask Scott.

"Yes." Scott quietly says.

The boys were walking up the bleachers to were Lydia, Kira, Malia, and I was.

"Hey guys." Stiles says gasping for air.

"We gotta go now, call me later." Kira stood up and kissed Scott.

"Bye." Me, Stiles, and Scott say in unison as Lydia, Kira and Malia walked off.

"So Bayley this is Liam, Liam, Bayley." Stiles said.

"Hi." I smiled.

"Do you trust us?" Scott asked me.

"I just met you." I laughed.

"Do you trust us enough to get into a car with us?" Stiles said lamely.

If there phsyco killers, I can handle it.

"Yeah, I guess." I said.

••••••••••••

I hopped in the back seat of Stiles jeep with Liam. We pulled out of the school parking lot and started driving. I could feel Liam try to sense me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"What do you mean?" He looked confused.

"I can feel you trying to sense me." I laughed.

Scott turned around and Liam looked at Scott shocked then back at me.

"What are you?" Liam asked me, wide eyed.

"Nothing, but, hmm." I said tapping my cheek. "You Liam, and someone else, I doubt its Stiles, I can tell just by looking at you that your something else."

Stiles stopped the car and turned and looked at me and said, "Why do you doubt that I could be something else."

"Because Stiles, you're to.. flimsy." I said. "Besides, when I look at Scott I feel what I feel when I look at Liam."

Stiles started the car and started driving.

"Okay so you know something, but how?" Scott asked.

"I just do, its not easy to explain." I said looking out the window. "Where are we going anyways?"

"The woods."

••••••••••••

Stiles stopped the car in the middle of the woods and we all got out.

"Are you a hunter or.." Scott asked.

"God no." I laughed. "What are you?"

I looked up at Scott and his eyes were red.

"Ah, your an alpha, and Liam is your beta?" I said looking at Scott to Liam who's eyes were dark yellow. "And Stiles is just, a human?"

"Yep, I was to late for 'get bit' class." Stiles said sarcastically.

"What about Isaac, and the girls?" I asked.

"Isaac is a beta, Lydia is a banshee, Malia is a were coyote,"

"And my girlfriend!" Stiles added.

"And Kira is a Kitsune."

I froze. Kitsune. I couldnt believe it.

"Are you okay?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah. Fine, so what are you gonna do tonight? Because it's a full moon?" I asked looking down at the ground.

"Lydia is letting us barrow her lake house." Liam said. "Wanna come?"

"Oh yeah sure, but can you take me back to school, my car is still there." I asked.

"Yeah, of course." Stiles said hopping into his Jeep.

We all got in and Stiles headed toward the school. Once we arrived Scott asked for my number and he gave me his.

"Okay I'll text you the address and time later." Scott said.

"All right, bye guys." I shut the door of Stiles jeep and opened the door of my car.

I gotta tell my mom about this!!

•••••••••

"Mom I'm home and I have to tell you something, very very important!" I said running through the door and searching every room til I found her in the laundry room.

"What B?" my mom turned around and looked at me.

"I met some kids at school, and they're..." I said twirling a piece of my hair.

"They're..?" My mom looked at me suspicious.

"They're supernatural. Banshee's, were wolfs, were coyotes!" I said with excitement. "There's even a Kitsune."

"Really I wanna meet a Kitsune!" My little sister said behind me. Me and my mom spun around and saw my sister Marilyn standing in the laundry room doorway. "Isn't that what grandma is?"

"Sweety, go play or something well talk later." My mom said gently shoving my sister into the hallway.

"Okay mommy." Marilyn said running down the hall.

My mom turned around and closed her eyes and sighed. I could sense she was stressed.

"So.. what do you think?" I asked her.

"I don't know. They could be trouble. Wait you didn't .."

"No I didn't tell them anything about us, but they know I know a little more than a normal person would know and tonight's a full moon." I said running my hand through my hair.

"And?" My mom said never taking her eyes off me.

"Can I go help watch, my friend Liam. He's just now getting the hang of being a were wolf."

"As long as you don't show them your eyes."

"Okay thanks mom!" I kissed her on the cheek and went to my room to get changed out from my skirt and put on black leggings.

I got a text from Scott telling me the address and time to them.

Its 4, gotta be there at 6:30. I got some time to kill.

I decided to get a snack, do my homework and take a nap and by the time I woke up it was 6.

Great I can leave now.

I grabbed my phone, my jacket and my bag and headed down stairs.

"Mom I'm leaving now." I said standing in the front door way.

"Bye, be safe!"